Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Good The Bad and The Ugly "The Bad"

Nice job on LVC.
He looks a little more like Col.Mortimer in "For A Few Dollars More".

Re: The Good The Bad and The Ugly "The Bad"

While it's not Angel Eyes at all, it is just one black tie away from Col. Mortimer.

Re: A couple of head paints finished this weekend

Verry nice I love the skin tones on all the heads. And realy like the look of burce.Great paint up's.

Michael Weston Burn Notice

Hello I finally finished this custom, It is from my 2nd favorite TV show and I got a great deal on the Suit and Body from the Triad Black Friday sale (Agent Crimson) for just $49 instead of the regular $65. I switched out the shirt to a Blue one and had fun painting Z's Michael Weston head.
006hd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
008lo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
010fd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
011vl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Doctor Who for my Brother

Hello, I was shocked recently when my older brother who knows I have fun making figures asked me if I would make him some Doctor Who figures. He doesn't collect toys/ Figures so this surprised me. I really didn't do a whole lot on this custom as I have never Watched his favorite TV show Doctor Who so I got the basic figure repainted his head changed the body to a hot toys true type and added a trench coat since my reference pictures showed him wearing one and below are the results. I'm hoping to surprise my brother by sending this to him for Christmas. Any Doctor Who fans out there please let me know if I should change anything.
Thanks!

005jp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
003wc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
002cq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: Michael Weston Burn Notice

Looks great man, glad to see someone else finally finished their Michael!

Re: Doctor Who for my Brother

That's awesome of you to do for your bro and the paintjob rocks.

Since you're asking for input from Who nerds, I should point out that while Doc 10 does often wear a jacket, but since you are being so accurate with switching to nicer bodies and everything, it's not that style at all. Here's a good pic to show how long it actually is and how it looks. It almost touches the ground. Loose 1:6 part shops have had close matches in the past for it, so it shouldn't be so hard to find. Good luck! :)
REF:
https://scifiwire.com/assets_c/2009/07/DoctorWhoPlanetDeadReview1-thumb-550x351-21214.jpg

Re: Doctor Who for my Brother

Thanks William Shatners toupee, I appreciate the picture and feedback on his coat, I have the green Triad toys Trench Coat and forgot that they made the tan one too. Thanks again!

Re: Michael Weston Burn Notice

Looks great man, glad to see someone else finally finished their Michael!

You know it Deckard, I got a couple of sculpts at the same time from Z and have always wanted to make this figure. :banana on to the next fun project

T1 Kyle Reese Custom

After seeing a lot of amazing Reese customs I have wanted to make my own for a while now. I finally did it. I re sculpted a Hero's head western Michael Biehn head (took off mustache & goat and sculpted hair).

005slx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
006dl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
008lr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
009kw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
010yi.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Re: T1 Kyle Reese Custom

Thanks Skynet I used the Triad Trench coat, some military pants that i took off the cargo pockets and a grey terminator tank top.

Thanks Black Clad Figure, I thought about weathering him more but I keep remembering him taking the coat new from the sporting goods store when the cops were after him. But then again in that seen he didn't have a shirt on so I need to watch it again and see the type of weathering to do. Thanks!

Back