Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Anyone Interested in a Will Smith Sculpt

I've just recommended "wHySoSeRiOuS203" to get in on this. I've posted this link on his thread. A good Will Smith hs is much needed. Good luck!

Yeah it kind of amazes me that there isn't really a good one out there given how prolific Smith has been in tent pole blockbuster type movies.

I think I have some Ada Chan ones unpainted - they are a little too small really but I picked them up cheap in one of her sales.

That Freeman Sculpt looks fantastic, Imagine what Z could do with Smith! Come on people jump on this to allow Z to make Magic happen:emperor

will-smith-in-I-am-legend.jpg

1. menlojames
2. LordAzrael

BTW Z just sent out two sculpts yesterday so he is actually a month ahead of the previously advised time schedule.

I want a will smith head for a fresh prince of bel air custom!! that be sweet!! a younger smith with bigger hair !!

yeah i knw mate, it jst states will smith sculpt in the thread title tho and in all honesty i didnt like i am legend. id rather get a classic younger version of him.

It looks like we are getting there that puts us at 6 I believe. Yes this will be Smith's I am legend/ Irobot look but think of the future roles he will have that he will still look the same. :stick

Who's that? I saw the complete custom but for the $ it was not worth it. I think a great Smith scuplt is in order.

Re: menlojames custom fun in 2009!

I have been working on a lot of fun stuff. I have a lot more work to do to finish these projects but I want to share some pictures.
097f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
098pro.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
099fsr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
103g.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
105iyu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
108myv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
109bqp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
117rzo.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
119azl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
120h.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The Good The Bad and The Ugly "The Bad"

Hello I just painted up a lot of great heads and have been wanting to put this figure together for a while now. I know it is not TGTBTU accurate as he wares a brown jacket and pants on the movie but I like the Black clothing look.
018rd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
019ck.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
023zn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
047bc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

A couple of head paints finished this weekend

I have to find a good deal some where on ordering bodies as I am completely out now and need them to finish a lot of customs. has anyone tried the TTL bodies yet?
058yw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
056rq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
053nk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
052wa.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
051lv.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
050yd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]