Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: menlojames custom fun in 2009!

bad ass terminator dude. and the dillon is awesome. my only suggestion for dillon would be to dye all his clothes in the same pot for consistency........from the pics the different shades really stands out.............(although i do know a flash on a digital camera can pick up things the human eye cant.

Thanks Barryo, you are right about Dillon's pants, I used the wrong ones, I now have the matching pair and will post an updated pic soon.
Thank you Venomous venom, I am working on a Blaine that I will post hopefully next weekend.

These are some pictures of my Nurse Joker WIP

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I just got all the parts to complete Dillon from predator here he is!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

:chew
Alright I finally got around to putting the first parts of my Unforgiven Clint together. I still need to find a sawed off double barrel and a western gun belt. Here he is!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I didn't really do much on this one but I like it. I used the How2toys Scarface (suite that came with a hot toys body) and added a black tie and Loading toys Craig head.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I have always wanted to make a Neo from the first Matrix movie and after watching it again this morning, this is what I came up with.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL]
[/IMG]
my.php
[/URL]
[/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Hello everyone. I have been working on another Blaine and will be weathering him soon with some new weathering stuff I just got. This is my Blaine WIP so far
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is my Transporter that I just put together today.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Well, I'm still having fun while I wait for Hot toys Billy and Dutch. Until then I am going to attempt to build the whole team. I just finished Mack.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

i like the pred crew very much, great job. my only nitpick would to be that you need to get away from the plastic belts/gear & go with cloth or a more realistic version. they are a little more expensive but i think that would improve the look a bunch. just mho...........but its little details that make a good custom a great custom....:peace

Hey Barryo Thanks, i agree with you about the real vs. plastic though I had some of the plastic stuff already and didn't want to have to order anything and wait. I guess that saying of good things come to those who wait, is true. I am going to weather these guys as well so that might take away from the plastic look I hope. Anyways thanks for your suggestion!

I was going to make a regular Dutch though decided at the last second to Make this version as I just got some cool weathering stuff I wanted to test out. I might add more mud weathering though I spent so much time painting his body and Face I don't want to hide it.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Wolverine WIP

I got Spenser's wonderful head earlier this week and painted it up this evening. I also had a bunch of loose gear so this is what I have put together so far. I am going to make some Bladed claw hands.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: Wolverine WIP

Thanks Morbach, I just sealed it and used some semi gloss to make it more realistic.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Terminator T-600

after a couple hours with my Dremel and some fun weathering here he is, It is now in scale.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Anyone Interested in a Will Smith Sculpt

Hello I am sure you have all seen some of the amazing work by z3101172, He has got a lot of projects right now though has agreed to get a mature Will Smith, I am legend/ I Robot look once he finishes some of his other projects. I want to get the ball rolling on this as z3101172 has created some brilliant work in a short amount of time and as long as people are as excited as I am about this we can all finally have a fantastic Will Smith Custom. So I will start it off:
1. menlojames

Back