Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Predator 1 Blain

Thanks everyone!

I am so excited about Hot Toys finally making Pred 1 figures. I plan on making every member of the crew to go with dutch and billy and I am going to take a crack at another Blaine. With Hot Toys making all my dream figures I am going to have to get a second job :banghead but I guess it would be worth it:banana

menlojames custom fun in 2009!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful beginning of the year. I finally got some shelf's to display my figures on so I will be completing a lot more figures in 2009. To start this thread off I am just about done with my Cop Joker though I will be adding his left shoulder patch shortly. I wish you all the best in 2009 and I will be adding more custom fun to this thread soon!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Re: menlojames custom fun in 2009!

wow!! awesome!! the face is a bit red/pink in a few areas, but its a great start!! very gutsy too.. I doubt many would try this on their BR jokers. Put on some GCPD patches and you're good to go.

Thank you venakin skywalker, I am going to try to make every version of the Joker form the Dark Knight. From the pictures his face does look pink in a few areas but in person I like the way it looks, one of the reasons I like posting pictures is you are really able to put your work under a microscope and then make changes, thank you for your kind words!

Thanks The Ringer, that is great advice on repainting his gun, I didn't even think of that, I'll paint it today!

Thank you Uscmhicks, I had to post it the day I received the cop clothing, I just ordered some Nurse clothing and have my plan in place for that joker next.

Thank you Siquisiri, I appreciate your complement!

I had some fun finishing up 2 heads I have been working on the past 2 weekends. The Joker is a repaint of the Bank Robber HT sculpt and the Terminator is a sculpted masterpice by Imaresqd1, I hope he releases more of his amazing work to us freaks!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

good stuff bro.............i especially like that terminator........but i am a lil' biased when it comes to that character....:D

Thanks Barryo, I gotta say your terminator kicks some serious but, I was fortunate enough to get the Battle damaged Darren Carnall custom Arnold head and I should be posting some pics of that beauty once I finish.

Thanks Kuato, I can't wait to see yours, I really enjoy checking out all the heads you bring to life, you must be a busy man!

Hello everyone, I have a couple of Wip figures and want to share 2 that I put some time into this morning. I have pre ordered all 3 Pred 1 figures and am working on the whole gang, So far I have started on Dillon.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]
I am just about done with my Nurse Joker custom and will be sharing that once I finish his head.

Back