Medicom Tetsuo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man looks awesome!!! I cannot freaking wait!!! As most of you have posted, Akria was the first animation that I saw. It was on Sci-Fi channel like late friday night or early saturday morning and it freaking blew my mind. I never saw anything like it and I loved it. After that I saw Fist of the North Star and everything followed after that.

TETSUO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KANEDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah akira was my first ever anime movie i ever watched but i always watched voltron and and speed racer

Yea there was a gang of tv shows that I watched as well. Voltron, both Macross and Robotech, Voltes V, Speed Racer, Astro Boy, Ranma 1/2, all the old school stuff lol. Man those were the good days!

as everyone has stated i hope that Medicom doesnt take a whole year to release tetsuo like they've done with kaneda or im going to be sad :( lol

I highly doubt this will come with an extra arm and head, this is MEDICOM!! :lol

Hope he comes out this year. Need him more than Kaneda.

Just told my supplier that no matter what cost I want X amount!!:D

And one of them will be mine!!!

I think this was the first anime I ever saw too. I think I paid something like $50 for the VHS when it was released back in the early 90s. I had already been collecting the comics and couldn't wait to see the movie.

You never watch Battle of the Planets/G-force as a kid?

I guess I should clarify as well, that Akira was the first anime movie I'd ever seen. Which really does feel different than some the series I liked as a kid like Voltron, etc.

I guess I should clarify as well, that Akira was the first anime movie I'd ever seen. Which really does feel different than some the series I liked as a kid like Voltron, etc.

Yea same here, 1st anime movie i saw. Also i was happy to find out later in life that Kaneda was voiced by Cam Clarke, aka Leonardo (my fav turtle) and Liquid Snake in MGS games. It was a awesome revalation lol! I hated the new dub, with Adam the black ranger as Kaneda, wish they'd release the OG dub on a Blu-ray or something.

Leonardo was also Kaneda and Liquid Snake? That's crazy! I'm definitely seeing it now in my mind's eye as I imagine Leo's voice and then Liquid's. Weird. Learn something new every day.

Leonardo was also Kaneda and Liquid Snake? That's crazy! I'm definitely seeing it now in my mind's eye as I imagine Leo's voice and then Liquid's. Weird. Learn something new every day.

Hahah yep! Just listen to how they pronouce words, you'll notice the similarities. heheh yep, it was cool when I found out too. :chew

Back