Medicom Tetsuo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kaneda's boots are nice and flexible, it's a pity they made Tetsuo's out of such hard rubber. I swear those Medi ankles and wrists are made of glass.

It's still a good figure, his robo arm's awesome! Enjoy!

Be afraid, be very afraid! I suggest keeping him in one pose like mentioned above.

I would be very careful with Tetsuo. I purchased one as well and the ankle snapped. As mentioned I would leave him in a museum pose and only do very minimal upper body posing.

Also, ignore Potato. He doesn't even own any of these items but he's been trolling the threads for years complaining about them. Guess it makes him feel better about not having them?

Also, ignore Potato. He doesn't even own any of these items but he's been trolling the threads for years complaining about them. Guess it makes him feel better about not having them?

i have Kaneda despite popular belief that the suit will last it's just a matter of time just like other Medicom figures.

and i have enough RAH bodies breaking down on their own to know better.

Newer Bodies & Previous gen Bodies are more or less the same except the mold. the joints are similar and so are the plastic materials. main difference is new standard bodies tend to be taller.

Even if the body doesn't break, some joint like hand pegs will.

Medicom uses environment friendly materials and the downside is durability.

I would be very careful with Tetsuo. I purchased one as well and the ankle snapped. As mentioned I would leave him in a museum pose and only do very minimal upper body posing.

i would use a figure stand just to be safe.

coz you know when the ankle snaps, he falls off, rest is history.

i would use a figure stand just to be safe.

coz you know when the ankle snaps, he falls off, rest is history.

Don't be scared I've had mine for years no issues, if you have kaneda you need tetsuo

i have Kaneda i don't think you really need Tetsuo unless you really like the character.

Even for non fans they can have Kaneda & Bike because they look cool but it takes a real fan to have Tetsuo.

Back