Medicom Storm Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well SS did make a better Luke, so why can't they make a better Stormtrooper?

Yes, the Medistormy does look good, and I would get one if they were in scale with the rest of the SW figures on my shelf.

Well they did make a better HS i give em that.I guess i'll throw my 2 cents in.I can see SS makin good troopers but for that to happen the body is gonna have to be revamped.And i can see them being very good,i just don't know how long it's gonna take for that to happen.

EVILFACE said:
Well SS did make a better Luke, so why can't they make a better Stormtrooper?

Yes, the Medistormy does look good, and I would get one if they were in scale with the rest of the SW figures on my shelf.

Too bad it has a poor body to ruin it and you have to "futs" the hell out of it to look right.

Seth Gecko said:
Says you!

Damn right says me! If you don't like I really just don't give a ****!

Seth Gecko said:
Nobody said **** josh about your beloved SS. RELAX!

I believe it was virtually put that it was doubted SS could match Medicom on making Stormies. So yeah genius it was said that they couldn't. I have every ****ing right in the world to say I disagree. It has nothing to do with my beloved SS but that's not gonna get through to you so I guess why should I waste my time! It's about me saying I disagree that SS can't match Medicom, but you got it up your ass so far that it has to be about some weird SS love. It was about the product vs product. I'm sorry you cannot read that into what I said.

You don't like what I have to say. Put my ass on ignore and move on. I like SS stuff. I think it's the best in every way. I'm a SSF on a SS board. I have not dissed Medicom in anyway. I have said over and over but if folks here that love Medicom wanna go over and over about that Medicom is better. I'm sure as hell gonna say something because this is a SS board. You wanna talk about how great Medicom is and that they are better than SS. Find the Medicom board and have fun.

Seth Gecko said:
Just cause some ppl don't think SS can compete or is gonna take forever to make one is no reason to freakout.CHRIST!

I didn't freak out! I simply stated my opinion so before you tell me what I'm doing just shut up and move on!

Seth Gecko said:
SS distributes medicom's so this place is just as much for them to talk about it as it is for you.Again nobody Said anything that wasn't somewhat true or speculation.'And now i'll try to throw another thread that you've derailed because OMG someone said something KINDA negative about SS

Yeah, they do distrubte them. I didn't say folks couldn't talk about Medicom. However, I know several folks that when we've talked are tired of the Medicom folks dissing SS stuff on a SS board. Somewhat true is all a matter of opinion. So one man's truth could be another man's lies. I derailed a thread? I stated my opinion and you ****ing freaked out like a little school girl!!

Put me on ignore already. I'm tired of dealing with your childish ass!!

Can ya tell I'm tired of some of this bull****? I hope so but I doubt you can get that!!!!

You're right josh you do belong on ignore.Bye bro.

thank god i don't have to listen to brownnosers/apologists anymore.
except snake(but even he can find fault)
:rotfl

The Medicom one is better than the Marmit, even if it's in Movie-Medi-scale. Each company has the opportunity to build on what the previous company did. Marmit's was light years better than Hasblows, Medi's better than Marmits, and SSCs will be better than Medis. There's no headsculpt on the Medistormie, so it plays to Medi's strong suits.

I like what Medicom does for the most part, but I think it's just as unreasonable for some to give them the benefit of the doubt and always attack SSC, just as it's illogical to believe that SSC's figures can't be improved.

The more vehement an attack is, the stronger the response will be.

Darklord Dave said:
just as it's illogical to believe that SSC's figures can't be improved.

God i hope so,I'd love to start buying them again.(of course WHEN is the question)

Seth Gecko said:
Old but i thought i'd bump it since the medicom Stormie is set to ship from SWS soon again and i found some cool pics.

stormy4.jpg

stormtrooper002lv0.jpg

"Aren't you a little short to be a Stormtrooper?" :D :D :D

It would be kinda cool to have a Marmit and Medicom and SS Stormtrooper. Then you can have them all. You always need more than one stormtrooper anyway, so this is a cool way to mix up the same figure.

Wor-Gar said:
It would be kinda cool to have a Marmit and Medicom and SS Stormtrooper. Then you can have them all. You always need more than one stormtrooper anyway, so this is a cool way to mix up the same figure.

Yeah but then people freak out about scale etc.

I forgot about this pic,medicom should make that AT-AT driver.
(I think this is your customs scarlet good work)

IMG_1364-2.jpg

Back