Medicom Storm Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got a Stormy blaster. Next up is the Han EE

stormy2-1.jpg

stormy1-1.jpg

stormy8.jpg

stormy3-2.jpg

stormy11.jpg

yeah i just got the blaster today so just snapped a few shots and put it up on the shelf.

LOOKS CLASSY..AND MAN.. THE QUALITY OF THOSE PICTURES ...

jlcmsu said:
Looks good but god I hate their stands.

Man those troopers are just begging for real faces... Someone posted a bunch of Medicom troopers (I think they were medicom troopers) and he had changed the heads with new painted ones and the effect was stunning.

Congrats on getting MR stormy blaster. That display is very cool.

Those pictures are very sharp ! Looks really nice.

This figure is "da bomb"!! Slight scale issue not withstanding, the armored Medicom figures completely dominate Sideshow's bodies and look.

Here's my latest picture of the Stormie (thank heavens they all look like...perfect for copy and paste).

ruins01copy01.jpg

Rock hard pix/display Nash!! If only SSC would have offered the stormy instead of the clone trooper. Oh, perhaps it just means that we'll get a SSC stormtrooper before we get a SSC clone trooper. I like that.

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Rock hard pix/display Nash!! If only SSC would have offered the stormy instead of the clone trooper. Oh, perhaps it just means that we'll get a SSC stormtrooper before we get a SSC clone trooper. I like that.

i got charged too ... hope we have them next week

:maul

Yup, just paint over the black brow and apply black plastic one over it.:D :eek:

Back