Medicom Storm Trooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scarlet, that looks MUCH better! Terrific upgrade, imho. :rock

I will definitely do that with the Sandtrooper.

automaton said:
AWESOME!

what did you use for the black brow? it looks insanely good!
Thanks guys. It's pretty easy and straight forward.
Automaton, I bought a plastic folder with a black cover and cut it to tiny strips.
I'll make a step by step pictured tutorial later for easy reference .
Cheers

Scarlet said:
Thanks guys. It's pretty easy and straight forward.
Automaton, I bought a plastic folder with a black cover and cut it to tiny strips.
I'll make a step by step pictured tutorial later for easy reference .
Cheers

that would be awesome! looking forward to checking out the process!

Does anyone feel like making a nice english tutorial. The pics are nice, but it would be nice to have detailed steps with suggestions.

Last edited:
Wednesday when they put up the Medicom Stormtrooper. As far as I know, they only had one in stock, and he showed up on my porch Saturday!! :chew:chew:chew

Awesome price! Somebody jump on that!

If I had the room, I'd love to collect both lines. Stormtroopers are one of those things that you can't just have one of. Gotta have at least two...and then a Sandtrooper...or two....and then, well you get the idea!

Makes me wonder if Medi can do EU characters. They would make awesome Crimson Empire figures! Hell even plain old Medicom Royal Guards would be awesome!

I've got one arri8ving this week as a trade for Bly and I can't wait.

I do want two though so nearly ordered this one until I saw that the shipping was $59.00 to the UK and then didn't!

on 11/23 hyperspace members get 20% off of everything so I'd wait....wouldn't it be sweet if they had this sale plus the 20%.

Back