Medicom Roy Mustang and new Edward!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tendou-Kabuto said:
I totally agree with Chirico making your Scopedog complete. that's what makes the 1/12 Scopedog soar higher than the others. Yeah Yamato's stuff is great If only they popped out stuff much faster and did more character figures like Chirico. I'd be in heaven. And yeah you know how US pricing goes, it's usually always cheaper here if it gets brought over. I think Yamato will continue to bring it over altho it will be in Limited qty like the Garland and other obscure robot stuff.

As for 1/6 Chirico thre is one already but it's not so great and has a really crappy body. A new one would be great and with the new series and Bandai popping out Votoms stuff again I can definetly see a BM Chirico is definetly in the realm of possibility. They have already confirmed the rumor of Code Geass BM with Lelouch and next they will prob confirm the Gundam Rumor for BM with a Char and Kira. Probably a Setsuna too.

Why Not Chiirico?? It may be on the horizon..

OT but I Just got my Metal Spec Votoms Kits in the mail!!!

Yeah, I remember seeing prototypes of the transforming robot from the 1st bubblegum crisis series, hopefully its still in the works. Speaking of bubblegum crisis, those action figure just disappeared like crazy, never got a chance to see them in person.

I saw that 1/6 chirico and it was a joke. aweful looking 1/6 like a hasbro offering.

Pix on the metal spec votom kit!!!!!:monkey5

Tendou-Kabuto said:
I totally agree with Chirico making your Scopedog complete. that's what makes the 1/12 Scopedog soar higher than the others. Yeah Yamato's stuff is great If only they popped out stuff much faster and did more character figures like Chirico. I'd be in heaven. And yeah you know how US pricing goes, it's usually always cheaper here if it gets brought over. I think Yamato will continue to bring it over altho it will be in Limited qty like the Garland and other obscure robot stuff.

Man, my Scopedog is FRAGILE. I don't play with it like a child would, but when I pose it, a piece always falls off.

fanboyz said:
I can't believe it, i bought both FMA off ebay for $135 shipped. Southern Island must really be screwed.

Unbelievable!!!!!!

This price is crazy. I agreed with you that "Southern Island must really be screwed."

Can't find this price in ASIA!!! :banghead

lcummins said:
...Yeah, I've seen the complete series (about 3 times now)...

I guess I'm starting on the fourth time through... Cartoon Network just started it up again tonight! :chew

minivader said:
just got my Ed. :D Man, what can i say? this figure is fantastic!

He and Al are two of Medicom's finest figures! Just amazing what they are turning out these days! I can't wait for movie Roy and Al... anybody know when Medicom will release them for pre-orders?

I recently got both the Ed and Al figures from a board member, and they really are amazing figures! I thought going into it Al would be my favorite, but the detail and amount of personalit they crammed in to Ed made him an easy victor!

I agree about Medicom and their 1/6 figures, they are really putting out some fantastic stuff right now. I've already got the Fist of the North Star figure on order which is a figure I've been wanting to see made for close to 10 years now!

Now if they'd only release some 1/6 Kinnikuman figures :D

Back