Medicom Roy Mustang and new Edward!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Medicom Roy Mustang and new Al!

Medicom is producing a Mustang and Al from the Full Metal Alchemist movie for December 2007 release! Yes!!! Hopefully they will continue the line with at least Winry, Hughes and Riza! :chew

070624_003.jpg
070624_004.jpg

https://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/WI/0032.cgi?recno=2854

https://www.medicomtoy.co.jp/WI/0032.cgi?recno=2855

Last edited:
Is that a new Alphonse as well? And how come nobody posted this already? Maul took all the glory, but this is more exciting to me than Maul or an Ewok! :emperor

that's alphonse from the FMA movie. wouldn't be too surprised if medi also do a FMA movie edward. Roy Mustang is awesome, come on medi, crank out some villains already, scar, king bradley, lust...

minivader said:
that's alphonse from the FMA movie. wouldn't be too surprised if medi also do a FMA movie edward...

Hmmm... that's him between Roy and Alphonse!

Edit: nevermind, my eyesight is going in my old age...

Last edited:
lcummins said:
Hmmm... that's him between Roy and Alphonse! :D
070624_004.jpg

Actually Lonnie, That's Alphonse as he appears after the end of the TV series and the Movie. Beside the head, Notice that the way he's wearing the clothes is much more straight and conservative than Ed. Love How Medicom Perfectly captured Al's Personality as they did with their Ed. Have you finished the series yet??

There was strong implication at the show that Edward (Shambala Version) is next. Also Scar and Hughes are strong possibilities based on words from the guys at the show.

lcummins said:
Is that a new Alphonse as well? And how come nobody posted this already? Maul took all the glory, but this is more exciting to me than Maul or an Ewok! :emperor
that Al looks about like the one i have now. i'm actually surprised they're continuing this line as they are currently selling for about half their MSRP on eBay now.

Mookeylama said:
that Al looks about like the one i have now. i'm actually surprised they're continuing this line as they are currently selling for about half their MSRP on eBay now.

The figures did very well in Japan and they were doing pretty well here.

The reason for the half price on Ebay??
That's because their Distributor Southern Island totally ****ed things up. resulting in their recent break off from their partnership with Funimation

Notice that it's Southern Island themselves that are selling it for Half Price. They are obviously in need of liquidating their stock. (Considering they obviously are in need of money after their big loss with those CRAP Fruits Basket Statues, WORST Decision they've ever made) It's Great for fans who couldn't previously afford these great figures but very sad to see a company drop so low and take the merchandise down with them as well.

Last edited:
Tendou-Kabuto said:
Actually Lonnie, That's Alphonse as he appears after the end of the TV series and the Movie. Beside the head, Notice that the way he's wearing the clothes is much more straight and conservative than Ed. Love How Medicom Perfectly captured Al's Personality as they did with their Ed. Have you finished the series yet??

There was strong implication at the show that Edward (Shambala Version) is next. Also Scar and Hughes are strong possibilities based on words from the guys at the show.

Dang! I never even noticed that was Al! Just saw the red jacket and assumed it was Ed! How embarrassing! :D

Yeah, I've seen the complete series (about 3 times now) and the movie.

So, is the Al in armor in that picture the original one, or a new one?

... and yes, I cheated and edited my first post! :rotfl

lcummins said:
Dang! I never even noticed that was Al! Just saw the red jacket and assumed it was Ed! How embarrassing! :D

Yeah, I've seen the complete series (about 3 times now) and the movie.

So, is the Al in armor in that picture the original one, or a new one?

... and yes, I cheated and edited my first post! :rotfl

WOW Lonnie you're a Huge Fan!

Anyway the Armor Al in the pic is the old one.

There are several items at the Exhibition that I REALLY want to see but alas there are no pictures yet...

A few of those items are

Kamen Rider The Next 1 and 2

And the one I'm MOST EXCITED about..

The Rumors are True!!!

Bandai and Medicom are teaming up to do CODE GEASS medicoms!!!!
Naturally My Favorite Character LELOUCH is the first to be done!!!!!!!! LELOUCH is RIGHT NOW on Display At the Exhibition!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Why do I have to stuck here at this time!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Lelouch BTW-

ningenwallpapers-code-geass-1-1680x1050.jpg

Check Out Code Geass Lonnie!!! It's a Great Series!!! Hopefully after you see t you'll be just as excited about this news as I am!!!!

DAMMIT!!!! WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO POST UP A GODDAM PIC!!!!!

Tendou-Kabuto said:
WOW Lonnie you're a Huge Fan!

Anyway the Armor Al in the pic is the old one.

There are several items at the Exhibition that I REALLY want to see but alas there are no pictures yet...

A few of those items are

Kamen Rider The Next 1 and 2

And the one I'm MOST EXCITED about..

The Rumors are True!!!

Bandai and Medicom are teaming up to do CODE GEASS medicoms!!!!
Naturally My Favorite Character LELOUCH is the first to be done!!!!!!!! LELOUCH is RIGHT NOW on Display At the Exhibition!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Why do I have to stuck here at this time!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Lelouch BTW-

Check Out Code Geass Lonnie!!! It's a Great Series!!! Hopefully after you see t you'll be just as excited about this new as I am!!!!

I've read a bit about it, and have been wanting to see it; there needs to be more hours in a day... or else, I could quit watching the same anime over and over! :rotfl

That looks like it will be an amazing figure. Make sure and let me know once you have a picture!

Re: Medicom Roy Mustang and new Al!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Now, these figures look awesome! Exactly like Anime characters should look. Medicom rocks!

I absolutely agree... I think Medicom is really peaking right now with their Anime characters! I haven't seen one in the last several releases that didn't look almost dead on (in my opinion anyway).

Yup, medicom has the best anime figures out in the market. Between FMA, Death Note and Fist of the North Star, I am going to have to find another job to afford all these.:lol Oh, and Code Geass is one of the best animes I have seen in the longest time. Definetely check it out. :D

TOE said:
actually Carbo, I think Yamato makes the best anime figs :monkey1

Medicom makes the Best Poseable Anime figures outside of Bandai. For PVC Yamato is very hit or miss, IMO anyway. I much prefer Max Factory, GSC and Alter as they are way more consistent in terms of sculpts and paint apps. Yamato's PVC figures can be great half the time but other times the sculpts and quality control are really lacking. In the past year tho their stuff has really been getting better but still lagging behind Max's great 3 in terms of quality.

Yamato is great for one thing tho and that's perfect transformable mecha like the Macross 1/48 and 1/60 Valks. I'd say it's their biggest contribution to the hobby world. However due to the complexity of perfect features mecha there are often lots of issues with the first productions.

So I awake this morn, dragged myself to work, grabbed a pc, thought I would check this thread, and found this AWESOME news!!!

Sorry, I just really loooooovvvveeee FMA, and Roy looks great, and a Scar would be so cool.

WHOOO HOOOO!!! :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

just want to mention yamato's 1/12 votoms are great too. first company in about 2 decades that made a scopedog in 1/12, and jump-started the votom craze. Now takara, CM and even Bandai have more votom products than ever.

Back