medicom darth maul pics up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be surprised if its later than Feb after seeing that the Medicom Marvels from last year are now pushed out till March. Its not like there's any complications for those figures but they are way overdue.

That damn Venom/Punisher figure is growing on me though.

lol, I'm sorry but that figure is plain ugly!!!!!! I'm not diggin the magneto either.

I don't think any of those Medicom Marvel Superheroes look good. Just expensive Famous Covers looking figures. Spiderman is the only one that did that looks good (except the big ol rubber boots).

Carnage? Symbiote? Blade ver 1?

Even Venom is as accurate as you'd get. Maybe except the height.

Carnage? Symbiote? Blade ver 1?

Even Venom is as accurate as you'd get. Maybe except the height.

I'm disappointed. It too you over 2 hours to respond.

I'll give you the first Blade looks good, but Carnage and Venom look goofy all distorted. Magneto and Punisher do not look like $100 figures their comic Wolverine looks awful.

Carnage is a sleeper hit IMO.

https://www.centurysendsavior.com/CarnageMedicom.html

CarnageMedicom18.jpg

I'm disappointed. It too you over 2 hours to respond.

I'll give you the first Blade looks good, but Carnage and Venom look goofy all distorted. Magneto and Punisher do not look like $100 figures their comic Wolverine looks awful.

Took me 2 hours? Err.. unlike you I dont sit infront of the computer 24hrs a day.

Show me pics of carnage looking goofy. And like said, Venom is as accurate as McFarlane's design could be.

Comic wolverine .. well he looks okay with the mask on.

Last edited:
Back