Medicom Peter Parker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seth Gecko said:
I think it should be forbidden for anyone under the age of 18 to use/access the internet unless at school and under the supervision of a teacher.(kids should/need to grow up without the internet.)

Symbiote? What symbiote? Peter Parker was corrupted by the Intarweb. :p

metaphorge said:
Symbiote? What symbiote? Peter Parker was corrupted by the Intarweb. :p

Actually, he was corrupted by the evil EMO population...

Emo.gif

I have mine on preorder...can't wait. Best looking Medicon figure to date.

So is anyone gonna custom this guy out maybe with a camera or maybe a suit for his "now dig on this" scene?:cool:

i dunno bout that man i need jango then again pete is a HTF mailaway.(but they might be had at other places later on(just maybe for a bit more.)

Lets see so far must haves for me are jango,PP,(maybe boba)Ivan drago.
Thats not many this year.(but as always somebody will make something that i just NEED)

wants when price goes down? BH trooper.

I can't wait for this figure to arrive. I understand that he will have the full black suit underneath, that's great.

I thought the "Saturday Night Fever" segment was the funniest part of the movie.
Saw Spidey 3 for the 3rd time on Monday and the more I see this movie the more I like it. I just really enjoy movies by Sam Raimi.

piccolodaimaoh said:
I can't wait for this figure to arrive. I understand that he will have the full black suit underneath, that's great.

Where the hell did you hear that?

Back