Medicom (Original Costume) Dark Knight Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice photos man. I really want this figure after seeing what uve done. Would you say the body change over was pretty simply?

It is quite simple. Just be careful and take your time when you remove the suit.

More shots, again sorry for the poor quality of camera.
30j7ns9.jpg

68zx4i.jpg

30vhm48.jpg

1z2qebp.jpg

fblxf9.jpg

1hawcp.jpg

Wow....

I look at this figure and I think, "Who needs HT OC?"

You've got an awesome looking OC Bats, all in the right scale and proportions, fantastic stock cape, and... you don't have to worry about a rubber suit that may or may not dissolve into a rotten heap sometime down the track. Awesome job B, and thanks for sharing! :bow

these look a lot like Bale to me! great job!

Wow....

I look at this figure and I think, "Who needs HT OC?"

You've got an awesome looking OC Bats, all in the right scale and proportions, fantastic stock cape, and... you don't have to worry about a rubber suit that may or may not dissolve into a rotten heap sometime down the track. Awesome job B, and thanks for sharing! :bow
:lecture
:exactly::exactly:

Hi guys...just want to share my Original Suit-Medi pics:

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

Last edited:
While I love Medi-OC Bats, He just is not in the same league as the HT DK version. Sorry! He is very plastic looking when compared.
I think he is a great "as well as" not "instead of" release.

these to me are some of the best threads on the board ,where you take a ok figure and turn it ito a knockout figure ,sadly i have the first medicom oc batman ,but i peeled the cowl of and im wondering if i can stuff the head to bring it up to size ,i paid a fortune for a hot toys oc batman rubber suit thinking i could get a head and the other bits ,yeah that worked out well ,here where im at so far
DSC06107.jpg
DSC06110.jpg
DSC06108.jpg
what do guy think ,am i better off trying to mod the medi ,or is there any way to makethe medi head gloves boots fitt the hot toy oc suit cheers for any help you can give me chris

While I love Medi-OC Bats, He just is not in the same league as the HT DK version. Sorry! He is very plastic looking when compared.
I think he is a great "as well as" not "instead of" release.

You mean compare to HT OC? Of course HT OC is better. However, he's way beyond my budget to buy a collectible figure.
To me, this medi OC is 'poor man' OC, :lol and I'm loving it.

No argument there!, I picked up the HT OC Bats early on, not realizing how expensive it would become. So I was lucky (I had it stuck in a shoe box for a year!).

I do like the Medi, I just think it's not in the same league.
But better that than nothing!

No argument there!, I picked up the HT OC Bats early on, not realizing how expensive it would become. So I was lucky (I had it stuck in a shoe box for a year!).

I do like the Medi, I just think it's not in the same league.
But better that than nothing!

For me, who had to pay 400 + shipping for my HT OC, I would've kept my Medi and done these mods to save a stack of cash. I agree though that given original MSRP I'd choose the HT OC.

Last edited:
I modded the original hands to fit in the SS body. Here are some updates shots:
Fists and relaxed hands
dbnnk5.jpg

35jwnch.jpg

rwjg48.jpg

The only problem with this is the separate armor pieces. I don't think it was that way in the movie. And by that I mean it wasn't noticable.

Back