Medicom (Original Costume) Dark Knight Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bud! I'm waiting on another MEDICOM TDK batman belt (which IMO is more accurate than the HT belts)

I'm hoping Adam Offers up his OC sculpt. Only thing I'm quite worried about is the guantlets. (wish I could get some HT ones without having to donate organs)

yea I think we're all hoping Adam offers up his OC head :lol

I agree with you on the belt.

i think if I'm able to do this mod I'm going to use my takara gauntlets

yea i think they are the best of all the begins figures. I also think the hands are the best too.

hmmm I wonder if the Takara hands will fit the soldier story body?? o_O

umm I think they will, if I remember correctly when I had the Takara batman the pegs were skinny. the Soldier Story body needs a little modification in order to fit the HT hands (which I have covered, gonna share with my OC batman)

I changed the OC body with soldier story body. Quite nice. Haven't glued the armor permanently, the original hands not fit, so using my TDK extra hands temporarily.
28jb8nn.jpg

2qj97iv.jpg

258mrg7.jpg

2ykgjkk.jpg

10d5u75.jpg

Last edited:
^^that's looking very nice bplus73!!

I really love this HS...i bet just like the Medi TDK, a solid repaint will do wonders. Maybe beef up the neck somehow if it's flexible material, but over all looks good!

what kind of neck post did you use?

The HS is made of soft rubber. Can easily tweaked. But I leave it original first.

what kind of neck post did you use to attach the cowl to the body? is it just sort of sitting on top of the body?

which head sculpt is that? i know its the medicom but vers 1 or 2? also is that modded in any way cus if not thats a awsome OC sculpt and i need to get 1:)

which head sculpt is that? i know its the medicom but vers 1 or 2? also is that modded in any way cus if not thats a awsome OC sculpt and i need to get 1:)

It's version 2 (Dark knight original costume).
No mod yet.

dang never relized how nice it looks. from the pictures the head looks in scale with hot toys, does it match in scale nicley?

I used that same one too

Bro Ven, have tried other bodies, such as Advanced TT and narrow shoulder TT?
I hope he can be bulkier, but not sure the costume can fit if the body too muscular.

Back