Medicom (Original Costume) Dark Knight Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emceerice

Super Freak
Reaction score
Haven't seen much discussion on this or in older threads either. See lots of threads on their DK costume....but anybody have this one? Thoughts vs the HT?

Here are some comparison pics I dug up:
IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

I have this
Pros - Nice long cape , suit is not full rubber...more like rubber plates on top of an inner suit
Cons - Not movie accurate, he's short...real short, little accessories...only two batarangs of different size

I like the HS of the medicom version, as I felt he has a nice angry/determined expression. Also the way they did it is pretty cool, you really feel like theres a head wearing a cowl.

Of cos, this are my own opinions and I don't expect anyone to agree with them.

btw, is it really necessary to create another thread? you should check back the other thread, I'm pretty sure retanne did post some images there.

btw, is it really necessary to create another thread? you should check back the other thread, I'm pretty sure retanne did post some images there.

Like I mentioned, I did a quick search and couldn't find any old threads on this...my bad if I didn't search hard enough.:eek:

the hot toys one looks waaaaaaaaaayyyy better, why are medicoms figures so small???

haha....yeah actually it's real weird
The Medicom Joker is as tall as the HT Joker but their batman is well....just short
I'm a Medicom fan & have been used to their slightly smaller scale, but even I myself find it a little too short.

But in my own opinion, I find that he looks more proportionate and the belt looks ace on the Medicom version.

Note: Just my own opinion, pls don't start any HT vs Medicom war, thks!

Back