Medicom KISS RAH Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kids In Service (with) Satan

Ummm....that'd be KIS(W)S......:lol

I will get Gene. If they release the other two I might be tempted enough to get the whole band but I'm seriously doubting instruments...I don't see them including a drum set with Peter Criss. It'd be kind of funny though we they did Gene and Paul and then followed up with Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer. :lol

If they really wanted to go in depth (which they won't) they could always do Eric Carr and Vinnie Vincent.

Re: Medicom Toy Real Action Heroes KISS 12 inch figures coming soon!

Tempting, but I already have two sets of the 2' Kiss figures from Art Asylum, I can't afford anymore KISS figures. :monkey2

awesome figures. the whole band is a must . i think the hair needs to be longer in the back on both figures

the instruments area non issue for me (they tend to make the figures more Barbie - like )...

Kiss was most iconic on their album covers... and their photo shoots... whether it was Japan or on top of the New York skyline...

Since SSC has the KISS license I'd think it would be a no-brainer that they'll import them.

But if they were to have the instruments the solicitation images would include them.

As for more PFs from SSC - I think they recently said that there were more coming - but I don't think the first set sold very well.

the instruments area non issue for me (they tend to make the figures more Barbie - like )...

Kiss was most iconic on their album covers... and their photo shoots... whether it was Japan or on top of the New York skyline...

True, but the fact these will probably be $150+ and not come with any sort of accessory seems like a rip off. The instruments are the most logical things to include. You never have to use an accessory so I always welcome anything thrown in.

Since SSC has the KISS license I'd think it would be a no-brainer that they'll import them.

But if they were to have the instruments the solicitation images would include them.

As for more PFs from SSC - I think they recently said that there were more coming - but I don't think the first set sold very well.

That was from the Prouduction Blog right? I thought the question was about 12" figures and they hinted that those might be a posibility. Any chance these might be made from Sideshow's license like how Hot Toys made the Hellboy figures under Sideshow's?

That was from the Prouduction Blog right? I thought the question was about 12" figures and they hinted that those might be a posibility. Any chance these might be made from Sideshow's license like how Hot Toys made the Hellboy figures under Sideshow's?

I thought they said more PFs were coming in an Ask Sideshow? And they said 12" were possible from another company (meaning these, I assume).

I might actually buy Gene just to have him in the collection... but not enough interest to drop $$$ on all 4 (if they all get made) and I'll definitely wait for a deal as I could see these dropping in value like the SW figures.

Back