Medicom KISS RAH Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they look like Paul or Gene. The make-up looks right but they didn't capture the likeness of the guys under it. I do like Paul's costume with the hairy chest and his is the stronger of the two but Gene looks pretty weak.

if medi can do that with the chest hair, then hot toys can do it with the wolverine figure

It is well known I am not a Medicom fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I have to admit these look good. I can only hope they come with some acessories (ie instruments :duh) and that we get Ace and Peter too. It wouldn't feel right just to get Gene and Paul

I don't think they look like Paul or Gene. The make-up looks right but they didn't capture the likeness of the guys under it. I do like Paul's costume with the hairy chest and his is the stronger of the two but Gene looks pretty weak.

I think you are right about this. Since the make-up (ie paint) looks accurate here, it is much harder to tell if the likeness if off or not. The same has always gone for the Joker figures. My Dad is a HUGE Kiss fan and could probably tell us exactly what is off, but these look close enough for me.

It is well known I am not a Medicom fan by any stretch of the imagination, but I have to admit these look good. I can only hope they come with some acessories (ie instruments :duh) and that we get Ace and Peter too. It wouldn't feel right just to get Gene and Paul

I think you are right about this. Since the make-up (ie paint) looks accurate here, it is much harder to tell if the likeness if off or not. The same has always gone for the Joker figures. My Dad is a HUGE Kiss fan and could probably tell us exactly what is off, but these look close enough for me.

I keep forgetting how young you are :D

:lol Yeah.

I'm a Kiss fan too, but if you've seen the Kisstock episode of Family Guy, then you know how much of a fan my Dad is. He knew the answers to all of the questions the nudist and Peter were asking eachother :lol

:D Trust me dude I know all about it, I have cousins that are in their 40's that are STILL die hards ..................... a couple years back KISS came into town and they went so there must be something about that group that sticks forever.

I was a fan when I was much younger but nothing now.

:D Trust me dude I know all about it, I have cousins that are in their 40's that are STILL die hards ..................... a couple years back KISS came into town and they went so there must be something about that group that sticks forever.

I was a fan when I was much younger but nothing now.

How about this, 2 years ago at SDCC, my dad left the con early on Friday (I think) to go to a Kiss concert that was an hour or two away! :lol

Then of course the next day Gene was at SDCC (actually shown on Family Jewels, and my dad is on the background of one shot) and my Dad just stalked him untll he left the con.

Kiss fans are some of the most die-hard fans. They probably rival Star Wars fans, and that is saying something! :horror

The figures look nice! Wonder who the other two members will be. Hopefully Ace and Peter. I'm going to try hard NOT to buy these. Have enough different lines already! And no room anyway...

sweet! :rock

looks like Destroyer era-

200px-Kiss_destroyer_album_cover.jpg

Back