Medicom KISS RAH Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they only make those 2 it will just be just Paul for me. Hope they make Ace, Peter, Eric, and Vinnie too! :rock

I hope Sideshow announces some new PFs soon. When I met Gene he said there was supposed to be 2 more generations released.

I wonder if Medicom will cheap out so bad on accessories and not give them their insturments,if thats the case then they are a total rip off..though i was never a fan of this band really.

If they only make those 2 it will just be just Paul for me. Hope they make Ace, Peter, Eric, and Vinnie too! :rock

I hope Sideshow announces some new PFs soon. When I met Gene he said there was supposed to be 2 more generations released.

How long ago was that? Because I go the impression the PFs didn't do as well as hoped. I mean, $1000 for the band? $400 or even $600 for 12" figures would be a lot! Sideshow really blew it on the PF. No instruments in one thing, but what terrible poses! What was wrong with the Destroyer album cover? There are no instruments there so that helps, plus the 4 could connect together to form a PF diorama!

I sure hope Medicom doesn't cheap out and not give them any accessories, they all need at least their guitars and a piece of the drum set. Collect all four and you get the full drum set with the last remaining pieces coming with Peter of course.

I would be surprised if they didn't. Of the musicians they've released so far, Sid Vicious has his precision bass and Keith Richards has his telecaster, the rest have been vocalists, J Rotten, M Jagger and F Mercury, with their mics included.

If they don't there's a company producing 1/6 guitars and they have the Kiss instruments at around $20 a pop.

Back