Medicom Kaneda and bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Limited Edition (LE) that is being offered from Sideshow comes with an addtional white box which contains an extra plain/sticker-free cowling cover parts, stickers and an art/illustration DVD (small print was not very legible).

Does anyone know the edition size of the " Limited Edition" ??
This figure is amazing! Can't wait to get it!

Yeah, of the 3 its definitely the vehicle I'd want most... just wish the price was the same as the Pod :lol

The Limited Edition (LE) that is being offered from Sideshow comes with an addtional white box which contains an extra plain/sticker-free cowling cover parts, stickers and an art/illustration DVD (small print was not very legible).

Okay, if I'm reading that correctly, that's a freaking awesome LE. You're practically getting an extra box of car parts AND decal stickers? So you can display the bike any way you want? I'm a bit confused still. The regular edition of the bike comes with the decals applied already?

The contents of the second box:
20091104_d7112aba91e1e182e3b9xe3XJg.jpg

20091104_b0575dcb7dc9c6524a3dIpS6sf.jpg

It seems too good of items to just include with one edition.

I read the description on bigbadtoystore and it says nothing about decals (unless I missed it). Also, there images have no decals on them either. So I'm assuming the LE is the only version that does. So if you want the decals and you cant make them yourself, you better order from SS.

just got my order in for the SS exclusive bike. that is indeed quite a bonus - extra cowl pieces, windshield, and stickers! the only way to go. oh, got kaneda too. :D

What up gang! Queen here. Well after stumbling across this lil goodie late last night over at BBTS i did a search on it and it seem like you guys have the most info on this gem! I also spent a couple of hours reading over your post and agree with how breath taking and stunning this masterpiece is.

Also I too am confused over this sticker decal issue and sent BBTS an email questioning whether or not theirs will have decals or not. I still have yet to recieve an answer. But I don't think I'm being ignored. I think a lot of people are asking the same question and BBTS is most likely on the horn calling over seas to get the story straight........that is I hope.

But, here is my lil theory. I think both limited and reg come with sticker decal sheets. But the LE has the extra cowl and hubs so that even after you apply decals too your first cowl, you still have a 2nd cowl that you can display the Bike in a clean finish. So its my thinking the LE give you the best of both worlds.

And if my take on this is correct, then I'm sticking with BBTS. A clean finish is cool and all, but not worth the $55.00 extra it would cost (that is including the extra $10 SS is charging for Kaneda compaired too BBTS). I just hope I'm right about this. I hate to end up getting shafted on ebay next year by some yahoo scalping "up grade decals".

What up gang! Queen here. Well after stumbling across this lil goodie late last night over at BBTS i did a search on it and it seem like you guys have the most info on this gem! I also spent a couple of hours reading over your post and agree with how breath taking and stunning this masterpiece is.

Also I too am confused over this sticker decal issue and sent BBTS an email questioning whether or not theirs will have decals or not. I still have yet to recieve an answer. But I don't think I'm being ignored. I think a lot of people are asking the same question and BBTS is most likely on the horn calling over seas to get the story straight........that is I hope.

But, here is my lil theory. I think both limited and reg come with sticker decal sheets. But the LE has the extra cowl and hubs so that even after you apply decals too your first cowl, you still have a 2nd cowl that you can display the Bike in a clean finish. So its my thinking the LE give you the best of both worlds.

And if my take on this is correct, then I'm sticking with BBTS. A clean finish is cool and all, but not worth the $55.00 extra it would cost (that is including the extra $10 SS is charging for Kaneda compaired too BBTS). I just hope I'm right about this. I hate to end up getting shafted on ebay next year by some yahoo scalping "up grade decals".

Welcome to Sideshow Freaks (SSF). Hope you get an email soon becuase I'd like to have that issue cleared. Like I said before, BBTS site says and shows no decals what so ever. The only place I find with them is on SS. In fact, the LE is the only version that says "Decal Set". Regardless, when the LE becomes in stock, Flippers will go crazy.

Hey Queen, I remember you from the TNI DC forum :wave Still waiting for DX Joker from Big Bad and now we're right on to the next new thing, I can't keep up :lol

Also say Hi to cr0w/z0mbie if you see him around here :cool:

is it really possible that SS got this entire cowl/windshield/hubs/sticker LE box as an exclusive item only for SS purchases? this just seems like such a substantial extra item that i would be surprised it is only for SS. it is just difficult to think that some versions would not include the stickers (which would then support supremequeens thoughts above - btw, welcome to the boards!). however, right now the evidence indicates it is only at SS as a LE.

Hi guys, just joined the forum, as I have just pre-ordered the Kaneda and bike from HK based ebay company toys online. Following this thread with interest, I emailed them asking about the extra cowling and decals box and they sent me this reply:

"Hi, the DVD seem is bonus for the first stock. I try my best to get the DVD for you."

So could we assume it's available across the board on a first-come, first-served basis?

Back