Medicom Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well do you find Courtney Love attractive?

courtney-love-lips.jpg

That could be the reason :D

Holy crap! :horror looks like she's got painted eyeballs!

oh and to answer your question, yes:rotfl

Uggggg skank city. Cobain woke up one day and realized he was banging that and then painted the ceiling.

it was already ruined with that weak Medicom excuse for the late great Heath.

personally, the mattel joker is a notch or two above this joker.

The Mattel Joker is a great budget representation of Ledger. Here he is with about 5 minutes worth of repainting on the face...

close3.jpg

The Medi might come around with a major repaint on the face, but that bathrobe he's wearing is unforgivable.

"I am... Doll Hands, doll... heart's, doll... parts, O yeah he really want's me, really want's mee.... (sorry if the lyrics are off..but don't the Medi sculpt really remind you of Courtney Love) LOL

I think the medi sculpt is actually really good, it just desperately needs a repaint. The low quality of the paint job is unforgivable, I can't believe they'd let that get to the shelves.

I think the medi sculpt is actually really good, it just desperately needs a repaint. The low quality of the paint job is unforgivable, I can't believe they'd let that get to the shelves.

That's true of most Medi figures I think. Luckly my OC Bats didn't have much to paint with the mask on. :D

The Mattel Joker is a great budget representation of Ledger. Here he is with about 5 minutes worth of repainting on the face...

close3.jpg

Yeah, I actually really like my Mattel Joker. And I got a good one with an excellent paint job. :)

The Medi might come around with a major repaint on the face, but that bathrobe he's wearing is unforgivable.

Yeah, the jacket does look atrocious...

Still buying it though. Because I have a disease. :sick

Back