Medicom Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
300_54803.jpg

More cowbell? :confused:

Cartoonish is OK, just different.:)

Sent payment for mine today.

$69.75 shipped from hlj.com. :D

Yeah, doesn't look much like Heath, and if it was the only Joker available I'd be super pissed. But there is something about him...

He has kind of a scary-gay-possessed-china-doll kind of look.

I don't regret buying him. He looks great as part of my Joker collection.

I bought mine from HLJ for $69.75 including shipping.

https://www.hlj.com/product/MEDRAH-416

Here ya go. :)

P1070018.jpg

P1070014.jpg

P1070013.jpg

P1070010.jpg

He's not going to be everebody's cup of tea, but I like him in my collection. Now I have all 8 1/6 scale Heath Joker sculpts on display!

P1070024.jpg

P1070021.jpg

Did I miss any? (Custom sculpts excluded...)

nice set up. i've wanted to do something like that for a while, but then i set my eyes towards other licenses along with tdk, so i figured just stick to the ht jokers, and not bother with the medi/dcd. altho i'm still debating on getting the dcd.

btw, the only joker missing from your set up would be a jail joker, basically just the ht joker, with the br head, and no coat or jacket.

also, of those last three jokers (medi, dcd, ht v1) the ht still kicks ass. (and imo should be in the middle.) ;)

nice set up. i've wanted to do something like that for a while, but then i set my eyes towards other licenses along with tdk, so i figured just stick to the ht jokers, and not bother with the medi/dcd. altho i'm still debating on getting the dcd.

Thanks! I like it. :)

btw, the only joker missing from your set up would be a jail joker, basically just the ht joker, with the br head, and no coat or jacket.

Well, I mean all 8 head sculpts. And the BR headsculpt is... the bank robber.

also, of those last three jokers (medi, dcd, ht v1) the ht still kicks ass. (and imo should be in the middle.) ;)

Heh, I tried that, but I set it up this way for symmetry. The Medi Joker is a midget and he looks weird on the end. ;)

Well, I mean all 8 head sculpts. And the BR headsculpt is... the bank robber.

use the masked head for the br body. then use the br head for a jail joker. that's what i did, and i have 5 jokers. (jail, cop, nurse, br, dx) i'm still not sure what to use my v1 head for tho...it's just sitting on a different shelf with spare heads :lol poor v1 joker, i still like that sculpt tho.

^^^^^

Something is not adding up there...

Which head are you using for the nurse?

I have this set up:

1) DX Joker
2) Cop Joker
3) BR Joker with regular head
4) Nurse Joker with slicked back hair BR Joker sculpt with red wig
5) V1 Joker with original headsculpt
6) DCD Joker
7) Medicom Joker
8) Mattel Joker

I would have to buy another head to do what you are saying...

...not to mention that I would have to buy another body/clothes.

I just want to display all the headsculpts available.

Back