Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush set

I know...I'm just givin' ya a little elbow action to the ribs. :1-1:

Yeah, I know. :duff Seriously though, a Sideshow 1/6th line in the vain of DC Direct's 7" Alex Ross Justice League series=:thud:

Actually we saw art last year with a variety of different specific Batman styles - they may have changed their direction, but that was the intention with DC 1/6 - not to make just one definitive version.

Oh I remember Dave, but it was styles, so I think they'll do the generic and then show us their take on the Silver Age, Modern Age, New 52 similar to the way we are getting two versions of Snake Eyes or even all the various SW incarnations, I still don't think they'll be directly Artist Inspired like you can say "That one is Jim Lee" or look like this.

Found more pictures on the Toy-World forum:

1206241316d35bfd71ae07b1bb.jpg

12062413169c67f5a773816f3e.jpg

1206241316758f3b0345be2e12.jpg

Judging from the last picture, I think the Medicom Batman will look great even though he could use bulkier legs. I don't think I will be able to resist getting this Batman.
Between this, HT Arkham City, and SSC 1/6 comic figures, I will definitely be feeling pain in my wallet.

I just wish they would include a closed mouth Joker head.

Those aren't that bad but again they still look like 50$ figure and not 200$.

Batman head looks good though.

I was really excited when I saw the title and the I see the pics :monkey4

Yeh I had thought that too, but I think it will still look too small overall.

Sure you could make it win though. :)

Looks great! Will sideshow toys be carrying this? It's on my list to get.

Love Hush , but this figures looks skeletic , those bodys are too skiny to the suits.

After the better photos these are probably gonna be a pass.

Bring on the Sideshow figures :rock

Sorry, but these figures look awful. The body preportions are way off to say the least. These figures look like anima characters. Medicom at one time made some outstanding figures. Hot toys came on the scene and Medicom quit trying. This is not a good restart for them. Has anyone seen the pics of the Medicom Amazing Spiderman Movie Figure? This si the came style costume used on the first Spidey movie figures years ago. Guys, the figure looks aweful. Sorry but its true. Some of you guys have made some very good Jim Lee bats. They got more resources to bring into developing this figure than the average person does. No excuse for this epic fail.

They both look horrible. Batmans uniform looks too big and joker looks a mess. What happened to Medicom did they forget how to make a decent figure . Theirpriceshavegoneup but quality gone down. Thanksmedicom you saved me money.

I own a bunch of RAH and unless they improved a ton, they are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY over priced

Knowing Sideshow is tackling 1/6th comic Batmen.... I think the DC Direct "1/6th" line may have to hit the road....

hmmmm

Regarding these figures. I actually like them. They have a charm to them, looking like actual comic figures to me. I hate them at their price point though. Medicom needs to wake up. If they lower their prices %30-%40 and sell 3 times the amount of figures, they make more money, yes? :dunno

Back