Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to continue the love for this figure:
2r60h91.jpg

Does anyone have better pics of Medicoms RAH 1/6 Dark Knight Returns figure?

This is legit the only real true to comic Batman figure ever produced imo. Jim Lees is the definitive Batman visually and this is the only figure that captures that so far.

The Black and White statue are really the only other line that do that

This is legit the only real true to comic Batman figure ever produced imo. Jim Lees is the definitive Batman visually and this is the only figure that captures that so far.

The Black and White statue are really the only other line that do that

Absolutely agreed. Superman was a little weak but Batman, Catwoman and Harley all were great figures in my opinion. Fantastic sculpts that really caught Jim Lees Art. Hush is really The Batman book at its best. The whole arc is pure entertainment and Jim Lees art is definitive. I really wish medicom kept going for a couple more characters. I really wanted a Nightwing and Hush figure.

I do love the Medicom Batman line as of late. Any news on if they're making any more? It seems like forever since they announced one.

Not too sure, I just own Batman and Joker. Waiting for a super deal on Harley.

Here are the other things I got signed from Jim Lee.
IMG_20160522_090648.jpg
20160522_081000.jpg
1464038982491608134402.jpg
14640390205671740765641.jpg

Anyone want to sell me your Joker please PM me. I am only buying it for the body so Im not looking to "over pay."

Back