Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Jim Lee RAH Batman and Joker Hush set

I think Medicoms RAH line is poseable.

Thanks. Since both pix have Bats in the same pose, I wasn't sure.

These are both appealing just for the fact that there are comic 1/6 figures coming soon. Sideshow has shown pf's but no 1/6 figures yet. Hopefully we'll see something at Comic-Con.

I have mostly SSC and a few HT, the one Medi I have is the ROTS Anakin, i have no issues with him and do occasionally re-pose him-although I am very careful. The height isn't an issue since I keep that ANi separate and would do the same for this set. I LOVE Hush, so this set is very tempting, i just wish we had better pics.

Thanks, I rooted around and only found a meantion of it in there sideshow experiance general dc section where they anwsered a question about a 1:6 green lantern comic figure saying that they are exploring it. So maybe sometime next year for a release I guessing. They will need to make a new superhero body to get started I'm guessing.

The Sideshow 1/6 figure license was announced last September already so they will be coming sooner than that.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100890

I hope they do some actual figures based on specific storylines or artists, not just Sideshow's amalgamations.

First company to do an artist specific line based on the work of Alex Ross gets my money. :pray:

OH MY some of these choices are amazing. They have Manji from Blade of the Immortal!? Instant buy. They also have I guess a remake of the Cyborg 009 one plus that Eva still looks fantastic. Why is there such a huge leap in quality between their American orientated stuff and their Japanese stuff? Just compare the first few Kamen Rider figures to their Spiderman one and you'll see what I mean.

Thanks for the info guys:1-1: Looks like comic con would likely be a reveil for some of these:yess:

First company to do an artist specific line based on the work of Alex Ross gets my money. :pray:

DCD_BatmanJustice16DeluxeFigure.jpg

Holy ____. This was unexpected, they look exactly like Lee's drawings. I might bite on Batman as it looks straight out of the page but I was never a fan of his HUSH Joker. Hopefully they continue the HUSH line, I'd love to get a Robin and Nightwing out of this too.

I know SSC will do comics figures but I have a feeling they'll be more generic like the Joes line where it's inspired by the character but really it's own unique thing rather than something directly artist inspired. I think their Batman in 1:6 will be in it's own league.

Actually we saw art last year with a variety of different specific Batman styles - they may have changed their direction, but that was the intention with DC 1/6 - not to make just one definitive version.

From what I know the SSC 1/6 figures are going to be really really awesome. So yeah, hold tight ;)

I need some previews to hold me over...really hope they steal SDCC this year.

Yes, those are one-offs. There's no consistency. Hell, one's from a totally alternate continuity. Plus, those aren't even true 1/6th scale. :nana:

I know...I'm just givin' ya a little elbow action to the ribs. :1-1:

Yeah Medicom sucks... but their DBZ figures were pretty good.

Back