Medicom Jawa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this at Medi-world https://www.runboard.com/bmedicom.f4.t13696

IMG_4874.jpg

IMG_4876.jpg

IMG_4881.jpg

IMG_4883.jpg

Nicer than expected, but not $80 + shipping + tax nice.

Looks nice Amanaman, can you give us a breakdown of the articulation?

I'm guessing it's the same as the Medi Yoda I have, Ball joint Neck and Wrists, Cut joint Shoulder and Bupkiss anywhere else?

Yeah, the Medicom definitely has better accessories and I like the hand sculpts.

But for the money the Hasbro is more than serviceable.

Did anyone realise? Just like the SSC 1/6th scale Vader, we waited a whole year for this one.:google

Ought to be getting mine, end of the month.

Did anyone realise? Just like the SSC 1/6th scale Vader, we waited a whole year for this one.:google

Ought to be getting mine, end of the month.

Yeah its funny how medicom seems to get a pass from the fanboys in its turnaround. The last set of Medicom Marvel figures took over 12 months as well. And they are pretty basic figures.

I don't really think people are giving Medicom a pass. Frankly I think with the cost increases and quality issues, most people have given up on them. In any case, it's not like there are hundreds of people awaiting this jawa with the same amount of anticipation as the Sideshow Vader.

If I can find two for the price of one Im in. One to fan Jabba, another to hold Bubbo. They can also double in ANH scenes.

If I can find two for the price of one Im in. One to fan Jabba, another to hold Bubbo. They can also double in ANH scenes.

Have to agree the price for this figure is unreasonable.:(

From the look of the belts on this Jawa, I think he is from ANH.

Medicom can't even make figures in scale or anything even remotely worth its asking price and you want them to have LIGHTS? :lol

Back