Medicom Jawa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
019.jpg

022.jpg

I'll pick one up when the price inevitably dips. Jabba needs a fanner.

LOL. I feel the same way. Way to expensive for what you get. I'm sure these will not sell well like the Wicket and will be closer to 2/3 the price or less given time. I foresee these collecting dust in the warehouses.

LOL. I feel the same way. Way to expensive for what you get. I'm sure these will not sell well like the Wicket and will be closer to 2/3 the price or less given time. I foresee these collecting dust in the warehouses.

Thats what I'm waiting for on these Jawas. Hopefully they eventually become a gift card item.

This week's newsletter says:

Our Genosis Arena - Padme Vs Nexu Diorama, Darkman Premium Format Figure, Medicom Toy Jawa VCD, and many more are now eligible for Sideshow Collectibles' Gift Card use!

However, instead of the Jawa being on the gift card list, it is reduced in price by 15%. I don't know if they mistakenly claimed it was on the list or just forgot to put it there. I was kind of hoping to be able to get it with a gift card.

This week's newsletter says:

However, instead of the Jawa being on the gift card list, it is reduced in price by 15%. I don't know if they mistakenly claimed it was on the list or just forgot to put it there. I was kind of hoping to be able to get it with a gift card.

Yeah. I got excited for a minute until I checked too. Hopefully they'll ut it up after the promotion ends. You never know...

I considered using one on the Jawa, but then Wicket was available for GC and I got him.

May eventually get the Jawa if it's super discounted, but no way I'd pay retail for him. Also, already have 2 Hasbro ones in the wings waiting for some customizing :rock

I considered using one on the Jawa, but then Wicket was available for GC and I got him.

May eventually get the Jawa if it's super discounted, but no way I'd pay retail for him. Also, already have 2 Hasbro ones in the wings waiting for some customizing :rock

I'd never pay retail for this little guy... 30 bucks before shipping was cool though... Also, Wicket sold out :horror

And just when I was beginning to think I'd never actually use the $50 Gift Card that came with my Iron Man dvd! This made my morning. I've always wanted one of these little buggers, but the asking price was completely ridiculous. $37 shipped, however? Right on the money. This little guy will feel right at home in Jabba's palace. :chew

Back