Medicom Indiana Jones and Henry Jones

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If SS Indy is a 10 then MC is standing at an 8. I would be interested in the SR. but I want to see what SS does with it0if they do.

The only thing about Jones Sr. I don't like right now is the bow tie. It looks a little funny. Otherwise appears to be a solid figure. There is no way in hell their Indy though is better than SS. Sorry guys thats a ++++ty effort on that one.

There is no way that SSC won't be doing a Dr. Jones Sr. so I'll wait patiently for that one. The Medi Jones Sr. does look good and they've pretty much nailed the Connery sculpt but I'll send my money to the SSC Indy line.

There is no way that SSC won't be doing a Dr. Jones Sr. so I'll wait patiently for that one. The Medi Jones Sr. does look good and they've pretty much nailed the Connery sculpt but I'll send my money to the SSC Indy line.

The reason I will get Medicom's Jones Sr is I think it might be a while till SS does it. Though, I'll get SS as well just not the SS Indy and Medicom. Cause there is only ONE Indy figure in 1:6th worth getting and it aint Medicom. :)

The reason I will get Medicom's Jones Sr is I think it might be a while till SS does it. Though, I'll get SS as well just not the SS Indy and Medicom. Cause there is only ONE Indy figure in 1:6th worth getting and it aint Medicom. :)

The only problem with that is unless you get a 1/6 motorcycle with sidecar (so Jones Sr. is sitting down) you won't be able to pose the Medi Jones Sr. with any of your SSC Indy's due to the noticeable size difference--- Connery is a little bit taller than Ford.

Posed alone (maybe with his umbrella- if it opened) would be good just after he chased the birds into the plane.

I'm not very knowledgable of Indy, but I would imagine the SSC line would focus on the first and fourth movies initially.

Cool stuff but i myslef will be sticking with SSC, mainly because of the proper g.i. joe scale which i prefer.
Henry Jones Sr is really nice but why did medicom put him in that pose, does'nt look right to me with those hands, reminds me of the marvel heroes too much.

Pass for me as well. Although they look nice, SS is much better.

I'd either get both or neither, can't imagine mixing SS with Medi due to the height difference. Wish Hot Toys was making these... oh well, money saved.

I'm not very knowledgable of Indy, but I would imagine the SSC line would focus on the first and fourth movies initially.

I hope not. Yes for RAIDERS, but I want Mola Ram from DOOM and Jones SR. from CRUSADE. I can't wait to see the fourth movie but I've waited a long time for some realistic 1/6 representations of my favourite characters... I know they'd like to strike while the iron's hot but if there's Shia/Mutt before I see a Connery/Jones Sr. I think my face might melt.

Not so good IMHO.

What good is multiple Indy's without some other characters to go with him? I wish SS or HT or Medicom would try their hand at someone else (besides his Dad). Toht, Marion, Mola Ram, Belloq, Sallah, Short Round, there's plenty to choose from.

The only problem with that is unless you get a 1/6 motorcycle with sidecar (so Jones Sr. is sitting down) you won't be able to pose the Medi Jones Sr. with any of your SSC Indy's due to the noticeable size difference--- Connery is a little bit taller than Ford.

Posed alone (maybe with his umbrella- if it opened) would be good just after he chased the birds into the plane.

I thought the same thing when I saw the pics this morning. If you mix it all together just right it might be hard to tell.

I'd go with the umbrella opened as it would make a nice pose like you said if it opens.

20080322942319b0835942ekf6.jpg

Looks like Medi did what I was hoping SSC would do, include all of the goodies from the first 3 movies to make an all inclusive Indy. Decisions, decisions...

I think these are really pretty good looking overall, but when you just compare the Indy figure to Sideshow this one does come up a bit short (no pun intended). If this had come out a couple years ago I would have been all over the Indy, but with what promises to be a stellar SS version I not that enthused.

Also, does Sr seem to have really narrow shoulders? Looks a little odd for Connery?

Looks like Medi did what I was hoping SSC would do, include all of the goodies from the first 3 movies to make an all inclusive Indy. Decisions, decisions...

I do like the items... Is that Lao Che's ancestor's ashes?

Yeah, that is nice but it kind of limits not making any more Indy's. While I would like to have all those I know SS will make the others and make the changes to Indy that he does go through.

Yeah, that is nice but it kind of limits not making any more Indy's. While I would like to have all those I know SS will make the others and make the changes to Indy that he does go through.

Agreed, while having all the stuff is fun... Indy really does look different enough to warrant having new figues. Especially if you went with something like this from Temple.

url

Agreed, while having all the stuff is fun... Indy really does look different enough to warrant having new figues. Especially if you went with something like this from Temple.

url

See I've got a second Indy coming and I'm conflicted on what I want to do with it exactly. I'm leaning towards having Josh just beat it up a bit but I may go something like this. I'm just not sure. I may also take the non hat head and make a Dr. Jones figure out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back