Medicom/Enterbay ROTJ Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom ROTJ Han

____ing Joke! (didn't know this was UU, but still no excuse)

Look what you get with DX Luke for le$$.

Can't really tell by those small pics posted on Sideshow but the sculpt appears to be pretty decent. Maybe more of an Indy type expression but looks ok. Better the HT attempt at Ford.

They are out of their f'n minds... inferior figure for more money. Good luck with the UU fellas :wave

This is a great likeness to ROTJ Han, looks very accurate but, its the damn creepy stare that ruins it for me.

That price is Obscene. At least the Luke had a light up saber.

$300 for the Hot toys Luke is a steal by comparison.

AND!!! UU Luke is currently on sale for $220 at BBTS !!!:hi5:
Any of you on the fence at the $300...now is the time friends.

Undersized figure at an oversized price. I already learned my lesson with Medicom on the Sweeney Todd. Was a decent figure, but had to replace it with the far superior Hot Toys version. Not going to do that again.

Might have picked this up at around $150. I'm beginning to really hate EB and Medi as companies. Double the company double the price?

Medicom/EB can't have a business model. They produce this stuff and throw it out double to triple the price of the competition and half the appeal. There is no price justification of this or the Luke for that matter. Art figures produce quality items for $100 bucks and sell out (their Punisher figures are quite outstanding and the price even adds to their appeal). Medi/EB will be long gone as a company and their items will still be rotting on store shelves. Sad really.

Hot Toys has also really done quite well with the DX Luke and at least you get two complete figures for your $300.

Well EB aren't doing so bad with the recent Leon and T2 figures. There partnership with Medicom however is a dead end. Medicom are terrible. At least EnterBay have something going for them.

If it wasn't for the scowling eyes, it wouldn't look bad. At least the mouth is better than the HT Indy, which is what bothers me on that sculpt.

Back