Medicom/Enterbay ROTJ Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom ROTJ Han

Not bad.. only a couple open sores and she had 3 teeth which is pretty high class for that price range. Deep voice though.. don't wanna think about that part too much. :(

I'd say this figure is worth the $150 i paid for my Medicom ROTJ Boba.

It is a damn good likeness aside from that facial expression.

I'd say this figure is worth the $150 i paid for my Medicom ROTJ Boba.

It is a damn good likeness aside from that facial expression.

Who knew the guy who takes pictures of himself with creepy stares would like the doll with a creepy stare. :wink1: Medicom ROTJ Boba> Medi Han(s).

Who knew the guy who takes pictures of himself with creepy stares would like the doll with a creepy stare. :wink1: Medicom ROTJ Boba> Medi Han(s).

That and the price are the two main things that hold me back from considering this figure.

bwahahaha. Can't believe any retailer would take the risk of ordering any of these.

659810_orig.jpg

9266419_orig.jpg

:rotfl Brilliant!...yeah.

Wow. That is one of the best done meme photos I have ever seen. Geunine lol.

Edit:

This figure looks even more obscenely overpriced when you consider the recent RAH Snape release. Same realistic headsculpt, same quality of clothes, $99.99 less at BBTS.

Last edited:

Whoever sculpted this nailed Harrisons likeness for sure, just should have gave him a slight smirk instead.

ROFL. These pics are hilarious. The figure and price are doubly hilarious. Honestly, who would buy this figure, especially at the price. The offering is honestly embarrassing.

I am not surprised at the price but still disappointed. I like this figure and was hoping to get it but this is a line I just can't cross. If someone on the secondary market sells this for less than half I could see myself getting it but not till then. I was only going to kit bash this anyway for a decent bespin Han but I'll wait to see what Hot Toys brings to the table. Hopefully it will be soon so the price on this will plummet.

Back