Medicom/Enterbay ROTJ Han

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom ROTJ Han

Not bad in that shot. Better than Sideshow's 2 attempts at Han. Love the Endor outfit too. Not interested though, at their current pricing I'll just wait for HT to knock Han out of the park.

That's just not true. The expression is just too brooding for a bumbling-teddy bear lovin'-no balls having-should have been a martyr-old softy-chubbier than Empire-but not as lean as Temple of Doom-Han Solo from Jedi. Just my two cents. :dunno

p.s.-I love ROTJ.

That's just not true. The expression is just too brooding for a bumbling-teddy bear lovin'-no balls having-should have been a martyr-old softy-chubbier than Empire-but not as lean as Temple of Doom-Han Solo from Jedi.
Word. . .confused with this part, though:

"chubbier than Empire-but not as lean as Temple of Doom-Han Solo from Jedi."

Chubbier than Empire but not as. . .lean. . . :confused:

Meaning Harrison Ford because Jedi was between Empire (not as chunky) & Temple of Doom (lean).

that's impressive. much better than the han solo sideshow did..going to have to wait for hot toys to get indiana jones right. so the odds of them doing a han solo..is years off..

The best news that comes from this is that we know HT will release a Han soon now. :rock

LOL at the words "hot toys" and soon in the same sentence.

Don't expect to see another Hot toys Star Wars DX untill Luke is released, or atleast been pre-ordered.

the expression seems almost sinister like?

(... and they should've made bespin)

Imagine him clamping his hand over Threepio's mouth to shut him up and the expression makes more sense. But yeah, it is an odd choice considering how much more jolly the character is in Jedi.

The sculpt looks pretty good in that second shot. And the first shot is too small and grainy to judge. I agree with lerath666 - looks more like Ford than the HT DX Indy.

Where's more pics of this?
I find it unbelievable that such a release only gets a couple of grainy pics...

I like this sculpt. I can't wait for this. Anyone hear about a release date?

What's up with the new ROTJ Vader pictured with Han? The severed hand is new. I wonder if the changed the helmet, which was previously inaccurate.

I may use the head and outfit for a bespin Han. Use maybe a Dragon or soldiers story body to beef him up and make him taller then top it off with the SS Bespin jacket.

The Vader looks pretty cool from what I can see in those pix. These will both probably be a pass for me though.

Vader does look good, but he's probably only on the new body which finally is in scale with regular 12" figures. he needs to be about an 13.5" if I'm not mistaken

Back