Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were able to find one of their TDK Batman's for a reasonable price then I may consider picking it up, but it is doubtful that I'll be able to find one for a reasonable price. Judging from the pics they used plates for the whole suit instead of just molding the plates into rubber, so the articulation is probably going to be poor. I'm not even going to consider touching their Joker or Two-Face, they are both really bad. They didn't even give Two-Face a burnt suit.

If I were able to find one of their TDK Batman's for a reasonable price then I may consider picking it up, but it is doubtful that I'll be able to find one for a reasonable price. Judging from the pics they used plates for the whole suit instead of just molding the plates into rubber, so the articulation is probably going to be poor. I'm not even going to consider touching their Joker or Two-Face, they are both really bad. They didn't even give Two-Face a burnt suit.

definitely not a fan of medicom's stuff

I'll probably pick up all the various version of the Dark knight.
Yeah, i'm just a bat freak. :D

This reminds me of movies that skip critic previews and go straight to the theatre. It's usually because the movie sucks so bad the company wants to avoid any bad press so they can at least make some money from the initial, unsuspecting movie goers. Maybe it's THAT bad, and Medicom is hoping to at least make money from people who pre-ordered based soley on the prototype pics.

Seriously, anything is possible but after seeing the TDK BB version Batman & TDK Joker + Proto pics of Medicoms Two-Face, I just have little faith that they'll somehow magically deliver a market figure that even remotely resembles that proto. If they do, that would be great. But that TDK Batman looks soooooo different than the other figures in the same line that I'm suspicious.

Medicom TDK version looks good to me, though the suit looks all rubber like the Hot Toys one.

the costume is pleather and the cape is double fabric wired notice that the wire is up to the shoulder and hence my guess is you can do a gliding pose:banana

and they have improved the chest plate and the upper arm armor

the cowl is subtle and neck and the body is slim

this is a hot pics from the Miyazawa Model Exhibition Spring 2009 on 10 march 09!!!!

Enjoy

Looks like the wait will be over soon and he will be released on time mid march

Looks nowhere near as good as the proto. I don't like that they changed it to pleather, and the face paint job looks quite poor. Will wait for better pics...

Back