Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does look nice, but the chest to me looks very cheap. Toy like in fact. Unless it's the colour of the belt thats throwing it off... thats giving it the toy look. The thing is when have stock/catalogue photos ever shown how good they really are.

The boots do look stunning though. As the boots really are much darker than the suit.

Looks like they've used the same material like on the DC Direct cape. I really didn't like that cape, it keeps springing back.

The neck looks much better too from the side on this, it looks beefier. It's hard to tell.

daaamn, did you alter the color on the medicom picture? because I have seen this picture always blue-er than this...now it just has the exact same color as the promo shot...wich makes this medicom look 100% like the promo shot

I did. I wanted to see how it would look with the more accurate belt colour. As it's way too orange. As well as a side by side comparison.

I dunno. I think Medicom beat Hot Toys on this figure. Hot Toys is obviously superior on every other figure, though.

Valfar said:
Checkout Batmans feet in that last pic, whats up with that..looks like someone ran over his toes, while the boots do look nicely sculpted..were they actually that thin at the toes?.

LockJaw said:
and no Valfar, Medi's shoes aren't right
HT's boots are accurate
Bats' boots look like something he found in Kiss' closet, they have high soles and are thick stompers

z_medicom_tdkbatman.jpg

Suit01.jpg

Looks accurate to me.

I dunno. I think Medicom beat Hot Toys on this figure. Hot Toys is obviously superior on every other figure, though.

We really won't know until it is actually released, but I think it will have a hard job beating HT, esp at production level.

WTF???? Mattel barbie doll light green eyes??? Great looking figure though. My question is, why make such an awesome looking figure from head to toe and then retard the eyes like that?

The only thing holding me back from buying this is im scared it will break just like my other medicom figure. Im so tempted to buy it, it looks great

The only thing holding me back from buying this is im scared it will break just like my other medicom figure. Im so tempted to buy it, it looks great

There's a thought I haven't even considered. I already figure the production piece won't look as good as the company photos, (seems to be Medicoms way now) but I had not even thought about Medi's breakage factor.
I'm satisfied with the HT version (with my HT BB cape on him)

There's a thought I haven't even considered. I already figure the production piece won't look as good as the company photos, (seems to be Medicoms way now) but I had not even thought about Medi's breakage factor.
I'm satisfied with the HT version (with my HT BB cape on him)

See thats the thing, im sure the final product will be different but what I like about this figure is its perfect for medicom because their figure are always skinny and this batman NEEDED to be thinner. Its going to be thin. Thats all I REALLY care about but theres to many other things making me scared to buy this

While this figure looks good, I am curious about its size next to the HT figures. Based on the images I have seen of the original suit next to the HT version, the figure looks very small. Anyways, I haven't ordered this one, so I will wait to see the final in hand pictures before I consider pulling the trigger. Plus, I am very happy with the HT TDK Bats, it may not be perfect, but it definitely looks the part.

It's kinda funny that Hot Toys has released 5 figured, debuted a 6th and released one of 2 vehicles and Medicom's only recently put out the 2nd of 5 previewed figures recently :lol HT really knew how to plan to cash in on the movie's release.

Back