Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll wait for more pics, but at the moment it doesn't grab me. The cape looks...unsightly. Too thick, even if that is because it's wired.

The belt is a bit high and it looks rather toy like. The skin on his mouth/ jaw looks poor compared to Hot Toys looks a bit like the skin from a Barbie/Ken doll. The shoulder pads seem to be floating in the sky and his man boobs are bigger than ever. Hmm the cowl looks like a nice shape and he seems to have the ablility to look down. Need more pics really hopefully to prove myself wrong!

So, as predicted by me and many others, another Medi fig that does not live up to the hight standards of the proto.

Thank goodness for HT.

Looking at the brighten up pic, I can tell it has way less detail on the armour. Also, the armour is looking like it's one piece instead of the armour pieces on an undersuit. The way the cap attaches is also really ugly and ironically, this batman seems to have a wider chest than the HT version.

Glad I ordered the HT version. In fact I love it so much I got another one coming in this week.

Looks good, but can't make a call on to which is better after 2 crappy pictures of his upper body...

Back