Medicom DK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised how good this looks in light of how very terribly crap their other figures are for TDK. But why are Medicom so far behind as regards release date? And why the size differential? If its all supposed to be 1/6th scale why are DCs figures huge and Medicoms tiny with hoy toys in between. If medicoms TDK batman A) ended up looking as good as that prototype and B) was the same size as Hot toys I'd make it my first ever Medicom purchase.

about the scale, I geuss everyone has their own 1/6th scale.. so it doesn't really bother me.. for example SST's scale is gigantic, medicom is on the small side, dragon is closer to medicom's scale and hot toys is just about perfect. EVEN with in their own scale companies usually mess up witht heir scales... i.e like davy jones... and another i.e medicom's batman is bigger than their other figures..

Yeah, I held off on the HT TDK. Waiting to see how this turns out. Although it would almost certainly be smaller in scale, I fancy it better than the HT. But of course, there's always the chance Medi will drop the ball, so we'll see...

does anyone know if the suit actually has a mesh body suit?
i'm looking at some of the best resolutions available of the figure and i see fabric-like folds
on parts of the figure
i hope this can be modded with a HT body
if the suit can be removed and then placed on a HT body
could give it a tighter fit, which is good

Checkout Batmans feet in that last pic, whats up with that..looks like someone ran over his toes, while the boots do look nicely sculpted..were they actually that thin at the toes?.

true true
only until we see some personal up close pics and maybe some observations

and no Valfar, Medi's shoes aren't right
HT's boots are accurate
Bats' boots look like something he found in Kiss' closet, they have high soles and are thick stompers

I base it off previous armored figures from medicom that have the same concept of armors.

credit goes to gamu-toys and centurysendsavior

actual product.
DSC04563.JPG

TenBanMed2.jpg

I wanted that Kamen Rider figure! Does anyone know any websites that sell these Medicom RAH figures? Cuz I was looking around, and wasnt able to find any. The prices of these things are so crazy..

Back