Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since Sideshow and Medicom are partners, does this mean that SS's Vader isn't coming out this year?

The leather suit is too shiny, the dome of the helmet weird, the chestbox is a mix between ESB and ROTS, the scale is not good and above 300 USD ... Need we say more?

Completely out of my price range as the first SS ones on egay today. SS, please make YOUR vader affordable.

Interestingly enough BBTS has not even bothered as of yet had a pre-order
for this figure. I wonder given the other medicom figures are still hanging around if they will bother bringing this one in?

With hot toys starting to make star wars, why would anyone bother with sideshow or medicom anymore?

With hot toys starting to make star wars, why would anyone bother with sideshow or medicom anymore?

That's because SS and HT have an agreement too and they will not step on each other toes. That means SS will do characters that HT will never do and HT will do characters that SS can't do justice too.

That means we will most likely see a Vader from SS instead of HT.

That also means we will most likely see a Han from HT instead of SS.

Does not look much better than the original... and the reveal head is still way to small for the body.

And so with this one; the boxes on his body don't light up... but they included a talking feature? :lol Is there anyone that want's a talking feature on a high-end figure? :huh

Looking forward to seeing Sideshow's next Vader effort :rock

Being that I have all the clones, and the super evil dude (1/4). I need a Vader. The voice does little for me but the saber does. He is just a little bigger then my clones (would have like him more but). The price is higher then I would have like to spend. I just hold by reading about the ver 1.0 I do not have buyers remorse on it.

Does not look much better than the original... and the reveal head is still way to small for the body.

And so with this one; the boxes on his body don't light up... but they included a talking feature? :lol Is there anyone that want's a talking feature on a high-end figure? :huh

Looking forward to seeing Sideshow's next Vader effort :rock

I guess Cinemaquette added a voice chip to their Vader.

Unless a Vader figure, statue or bust will say: Nooooooo I won't buy it :D

:horse $300 :horse

Won't buy until they start raising it to first born child.

Hate to judge, but those who think it's worthy of this price tag should consider taking their Lithium again, or at least elect rational minded power of attorney.

Hate to judge, but those who think it's worthy of this price tag should consider taking their Lithium again, or at least elect rational minded power of attorney.

Perhaps it's not worthy of the price tag, but I'm getting five just 'cos...

Sorry guy's but I don't get the whole "Hot Toys Star Wars thing"... They only have one figure that's comming out and everyone thinks that they will release all the characters like SS is doing. I think they will only make some main characters: Luke, Leia, Han, Vader and that's it. Why would they take over one of the biggest line's that Sideshow has? :dunno

Geez,...so many people are quick to diss this version of Vadar. So many people throwing out "their opinion" on a figure that hasn't even been released yet. Some of you need to take your lips off the knob of SS and Hot Toys for real. To say definitively that your SS Vadar is better than this when this product isn't even out holds little merit.
I have one Medicom figure,...the ROTJ Boba Fett. I think he is awesome and very well done. There is no way the SS version can be better....it can be as good, but it won't be better. I always preferred the ROTJ red details on the suit as well. You people and your height issues within the scale are a bit obsessively ridiculous. He looks just fine next to Greedo, plus real people arent all the same height.
Enterbay might be assisting with this figure as well like than Han Solo from Medicom and that can only mean good things.
People are criticizing the head sculpt saying its too small,....geez, the sculpt is spot on as far as capturing that actor from ROTJ and I don't see any company topping that. If hot toys was going to do LED lightsabers they would have dome it with Luke. So, this may be the only Vadar with that feature released as well.
Personally, I'm getting this because I think it kicks ass and will be the best Vadar even after SS re releases theirs.

Back