Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom RAH Darth Vader - new?

That Vader looks like he should be in Return of the King and not Return of the Jedi.
Is that Darth Frodo?
Pass!

Cool that they have the chopped hand... but looks very similar to the old release.

ap_20110731054420565.jpg

Yeesh... I know its washed, but both of those look like ass.

From what little there is to see, Han looks pretty good.
And the Anakin head sculpt looks like it has different paint apps. Nice.

Final battle Vader with missing right hand, huh? Interesting. Will this be a midget 12" version again with a rotting pleather suit like the last two?

My pleather suit is in perfect condition.
But it will definitely be a Mini-Vader. It looks like the same figure, only with the new cut-off hand and new paint apps to the face. I suppose it'll be on the new body, but that is only marginally taller, so at best it should be to scale with other Medicom figures.

Both the vader and han look real good. Given all the negative feedback, are we to assume there are alot of paid employees from SSC on these medicom threads...?:wink1:

I own the both of the previous vader releases , in fact 2 of each, and have no QC issues with their suits or otherwise.

QC issues on the Vader suits are well documented, but I think it mostly has to do with different climates.
I've had my ROTJ Vader for a few years now and it's holding up perfectly.

Vaders face needs some work maybe a tan but needs something....

Both the vader and han look real good. Given all the negative feedback, are we to assume there are alot of paid employees from SSC on these medicom threads...?:wink1:

I own the both of the previous vader releases , in fact 2 of each, and have no QC issues with their suits or otherwise.

do you want to part with a sideshow vader let me know?

People on these threads don't need to be paid by anyone to rag on a figure they feel warrants it. And a lot of folks are simply medicom haters and take every opportunity to diss their stuff.

Back