Medicom Darth Vader Version 2.0 RAH 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom RAH Darth Vader - new?

I like both but my med modded is on the trone...
xdxapl.jpg

Re: Medicom RAH Darth Vader - new?

Love to get this Vader but I'm not sure about the scale

I changed the title of this thread to match Sideshow's title from their site. After I changed it though it dawned on me, isn't this version 3?

I like how they added the articulation on the gloves. This would be an awesome Vader if it were true to 1/6 scale...damn shame.

I changed the title of this thread to match Sideshow's title from their site. After I changed it though it dawned on me, isn't this version 3?

I think this is a 2.0 for ROTJ, and there has been one version from ROTS.

I cannot get on SSC site, anyone else having issues?

Yeah, I've been having issues since last night. Occasionally it'll load after a while or partially load, but most times not. Wondering if it has anything to do with the SW upgrade they did on the 28th.

This was the must have figure a few years back, doesn't look like many changes since the original release, the modded SSC Vader owns this one. Just my Humble opinion guys

$300???:slap Wasn't the original one only $150? And that was insane at that time when Sideshow was selling Star Wars at $60.

What's next? Jawa 2.0 with slightly improved articulation for $400?

Sideshow's upcoming Vader will wipe its ass with this one, and it will be at least 2/3rds the price.

$300???:slap Wasn't the original one only $150? And that was insane at that time when Sideshow was selling Star Wars at $60.

What's next? Jawa 2.0 with slightly improved articulation for $400?

Sideshow's upcoming Vader will wipe its ass with this one, and it will be at least 2/3rds the price.

That's exactly why I am waiting on the new SSC Vader. I would guess at the latest we will see it at SDCC. Really interested to see what kind of ESB/ROTJ hybrid they have come up with.

[/B]

That's exactly why I am waiting on the new SSC Vader. I would guess at the latest we will see it at SDCC. Really interested to see what kind of ESB/ROTJ hybrid they have come up with.

:exactly::goodpost:still tempted to buy the darkside tho.......

I want to know how much crack Medicom is smoking at those prices that they charge for these 1/6th scale figures. $300 plus shipping? Really? WTF. If they were the best at what they do (which they are not and far from), I can understand setting the market. Problem is that there are 3 or 4 other companies that do better work in the 1/6th scale market...and that includes Sideshow.

Easy pass on Vader for me. Hope these things sit so we see a massive firesale on these. Maybe Medicom will finally second guess their absurd prices on these figs.

This is cool but yes, the face is too small. And it's not worth $300. I'l wait for the Sideshow/ Hot Toys version.

Back