Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny. I remember trying to sell mine a little under a year ago for $200 and couldn't find anyone that wanted it. But in the past two days I've seen 3 people desperately wanting one. Glad no one bought mine now. I had a strange lapse in weirdness. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Sad for me.. HA

Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

I did another repaint and head mod for someone else and snapped a couple of photos in natural light next to an unmodded figure to show color and shape differences...

_MG_2528.jpg

_MG_2536.jpg

_MG_2530.jpg
_MG_2529.jpg

The unmodded one is going to get a repaint, widened head, thickened neck, new cape, and HT belt. I'll take some pics when he is done.
Man! how much for mod mine? really love your work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

Man! I'm desperate to reach you out so I can know if you would make this modds to my Bats... An I think I'm not the only one, please let me know.. be well my friend

Those are my pics! :lol

:panic: I'm so confused. :lol

:D don't worry man, everyone is making a joke here. the so called rismo-pics are almost 2-3 years old and can be seen here on this thread, but they haven't been posted recently, so you have to look through the entire thread and all those pages.

and the user 'memorex' wrote his post i guess when he saw some of these old pictures, but like elvis said, rismo is out of this. but there are still many other painters available who can bring this sculpt to life, like elvis1976 :wink1:

Who is this Rismo guy and could you point me in the direction of his pics you are all looking at?

:duff

Sorry, elvis and I could see, since we are mods. But that post with pics are from a poster with low post, so it has to be approved first.

Anyways, I have approved, it, you should be able to see it now.:wave

:D don't worry man, everyone is making a joke here. the so called rismo-pics are almost 2-3 years old and can be seen here on this thread, but they haven't been posted recently, so you have to look through the entire thread and all those pages.

and the user 'memorex' wrote his post i guess when he saw some of these old pictures, but like elvis said, rismo is out of this. but there are still many other painters available who can bring this sculpt to life, like elvis1976 :wink1:

Glad I'm not going insane. :lol :hi5:

Back