Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, elvis and I could see, since we are mods. But that post with pics are from a poster with low post, so it has to be approved first.

Anyways, I have approved, it, you should be able to see it now.:wave

ah ok, so that was my bad too, as i thought you were looking at these boards through another structure and could have seen that the new user is referring to the post from rismo.

Anyone got any spare Medi Bat boots? or half a figure they wanna sell? don't even need the head. Many thanks

Last edited:
DSC_0078-1.jpg

DSC_0079-1.jpg

DSC_0081-1.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0095-1.jpg

These are mines =) i have a few more but I have yet to switch out the hands which I know is a pet peeve of yours...lol

It's a shame that medicom nailed the cowl, and something with the shoulders is more accurate, but the uniform sculpt, esPecially the abdomen area is off. Hot toys' suit is better. And IMO makes a better overall figure.
I like your photos a lot though! I saw a jOker with custom hair, who did that?

It's a shame that medicom nailed the cowl, and something with the shoulders is more accurate, but the uniform sculpt, esPecially the abdomen area is off. Hot toys' suit is better. And IMO makes a better overall figure.
I like your photos a lot though! I saw a jOker with custom hair, who did that?

I should have posted this on the Medix thread...Void explain and why don't you post yours already lol

Yeah the HT hands are bigger than the Medi. Medi looks better.

Back