Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True. Since they're making a figure for Amazing Spiderman, it would be surprising for them to skip out on batman.

I've heard though that HT has the EXCLUSIVE 1/6 license for TDKR so probably not going to see a Batman, at least until the exclusivity period expires.

But that info may be incorrect - I hope it is. Always good to have options!

I've heard though that HT has the EXCLUSIVE 1/6 license for TDKR so probably not going to see a Batman, at least until the exclusivity period expires.

But that info may be incorrect - I hope it is. Always good to have options!

Has anyone been able to confirm this ?

e.jpg

Just sold my Medi TDK to pay for the new DKR DX 12. So stoked. It was a great figure but times change and I hope I'll be happy with this new one. Fingers crossed. :)

Put it on the body then take a photo. :lecture

I will later

Hard to judge form your pics but i think you can enlarge it a bit more.

I'm leaning more that way too.

Seb, do you know anyone that takes commissions that is good at repainting/widening the medi head?

I need this done too. I've asked certain people that I know paints buut they won't answer their PM's. :lol Really want it done for the DX12. Im completely happy with the body it's just the cowl that is suffering. Those two together will be one badass Batman.

Anyway, if you find someone Zach let me know.

Somebody please sale this to me. HA HA I can't find one anywhere besides for $400 on Ebay. yuck

Funny. I remember trying to sell mine a little under a year ago for $200 and couldn't find anyone that wanted it. But in the past two days I've seen 3 people desperately wanting one. Glad no one bought mine now. I had a strange lapse in weirdness. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back