Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Medicom and Medix together
DSC_0101.jpg

The Medix doesn't seem to have any HT parts other than the hands?So it's just a modded medi no?

You're right. That is definitely the Medi torso. Only thing I see are the gloves. Medi gloves are more in scale but the DX gloves are more detailed and nicer to look at IMO. I'd still use the Medi gloves though. Cowl looks fantastic.

Finally widened my head for good and all. Packed it with clay.
Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

:panic: To scary! :lol

Damn it, Zach! One of these days I'm going to get you to do a mod. :lol
I used Gipetto's tutorial for the chest flattening. It's in this thread somewhere. Like I said, It's simple just delicate. It's gotta be easier than putting on the DX thing because that includes the shoulder pads too. I'd be all over it if I had the cash. One of my shoulder pads is starting to stick up further than it should. I gotta find out how to fix that.

Damn it, Zach! One of these days I'm going to get you to do a mod. :lol
I used Gipetto's tutorial for the chest flattening. It's in this thread somewhere. Like I said, It's simple just delicate. It's gotta be easier than putting on the DX thing because that includes the shoulder pads too. I'd be all over it if I had the cash. One of my shoulder pads is starting to stick up further than it should. I gotta find out how to fix that.

I'll have to find this tutorial and judge it for myself. :lol

Alrighty, here's the process to shed those pounds off your Medi TDK Bat's man boobs. it's rather simple. Sorry for the bad pics, my digital camera was dead, so all I had was my trusty phone.

Again, kazukijun I hope you don't mind me using one of your pics. it had the best lighting to show what was needed.

Step 1: Use tweezers and/or a crafting knife (i used an exacto knife) to pull up and maybe have to cut away the glue holding down the chest plate at the bottom edge starting at one end where one arrow is all the way to the middle then go to the other side and do the same thing. be careful not to cut at the suit. the chest plate kind of ripped very little at the middle so be careful when you get there! Also, do not remove the entire chest plate, leave it connected at the carbon fiber pieces on the collar area.
picture.php

Step 2:The circled areas and the plugs are what push the chest plate out so much. So here you cut all the circled areas as well as the plugs attached to the chest plate. The chest plate is rather soft, so be careful not to cut through it while cutting. Also, disregard the bottom right arrow, you don't have to cut there
picture.php

picture.php

This is how it should look when you're done cutting (I hadn't cut the plugs off yet):
picture.php

Step 3: Now time for gluing it down. I would press it down a couple times to make sure you have a good idea of where you need to glue it down before actually glue it. You have to pull and press to make sure you can get it as flat at possible b/c it's used to being roundish haha.
For mine, the bottom edge corners of the chest plate touched the top corner of the side body armor pieces as well as the edge by the armpit/shoulder area like this:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And your end result should be something like this:
picture.php

I hope this makes sense. if not, just ask, and I'll try my best to answer

I'm so tempted to do it.

What kind of Glue do you use to glue it back?

Back