Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick shots for my Medicom "TDKR" vs Bane. Can't wait for 20 July.
IMG_2554.jpg

IMG_2555.jpg

A question to all Medi Bats modders out there: I want to change the body to HT narrow shoulder TT(I broke the arm of the medi original body), but I have no idea how to get the old body out and put the new in, without ruining the suit in the process. Which part of the suit should I cut in order to put the HT body in, with as little fuss as possible?

No cutting except for under the belt is needed. If you already broke an arm, break the other one too. They are glued with just a little pin in the shoulder. Push the shoulder up and it should break or even slide out. Before you have to pull off the arm armor. Now takeoff the boot, belt and pants.
Under the belly is some stuffing. Get it out. Now you should be able to get the body armor off.

BTW a normal TT wont fit. I am using Headplay legs to belly, HT Slim TT chest and arms.

I'd like to see that mod done myself. Any pics would be helpful. But if it ain't broke...

Yes, Ven did but he shaved more than just the shoulders. I was writing some PMs with him and afterwards decided to just use a Slim. The result is relativly equal.1st variant you have to shave, 2nd to frankenstein 2 bodies. Only difference is the length of the arms. Not sure which lentgh is better though... :dunno

Well, I allready bought the HT narrow shoulders and have no more funds nor time, to order another body to frankenstein, so I guess I am stuck with my TT. I'll be hacking away at it, with hot knife and sanding paper tonight. Remove all the pronounced muscularity, bulges and every single trace of masculinity ;)

Keep the lower as is. Only shave a little at the lower legs back.

Shave the arms down that they will fot in the suit (toughest part I think, good luck)

Shave the chest and back up to hos shoulders

Even the narrow shoulders might need some sanding...

Anybody have a spare Medicom TDK Bats they can sell or trade to me? :dunno Really envious of you guys. Still kicking myself for selling mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm tempted to trade my 89 batman for medicom batman.
I wonder if Medi has any plans to make a TDKR figure.

Hmm might be worth your while to wait and see over the next couple of months if they have a TDKR figure planned / see whether the HT TDKR Batman is superior

Back