Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

looks like medi is a shorty after all.......how disappointing

Against?... It's in scale with HT figs but not with the Takara. In fact it's the legs that are too long on the Takara.

Takara fits fine with my HT figs. If the medi is shorter than Takara, then in my book he is a shortie......

i have both medi tdk and takara batman, and medi is the taller one and he is definatley not a shortie

Takara fits fine with my HT figs. If the medi is shorter than Takara, then in my book he is a shortie......

:rolleyes:

there has been so many pics of the medi now and in some of them there were other ht figures where you could have compare his real height to the others. when you still think that he is a shortie, than fine, live with it!

i can say, that he has the perfect height. the same as ht first and deluxe version. he looks perfect between all those jokers and two-faces out there. so when the takara one is the normal standard height, than i think all other figures, including all hot toys figures, are for you shorties.

:rolleyes:

there has been so many pics of the medi now and in some of them there were other ht figures where you could have compare his real height to the others. when you still think that he is a shortie, than fine, live with it!

i can say, that he has the perfect height. the same as ht first and deluxe version. he looks perfect between all those jokers and two-faces out there. so when the takara one is the normal standard height, than i think all other figures, including all hot toys figures, are for you shorties.

No, not really. Maybe vodoun got a freakishly tall Takara Batman. I really like the Medi, I just don't want a taller BB Bats. No need to roll your eyes at me :p

No, not really. Maybe vodoun got a freakishly tall Takara Batman. I really like the Medi, I just don't want a taller BB Bats. No need to roll your eyes at me :p

no i just looked above to the quote from you I've posted before my message :D

but trust me, the height of the figure is perfect. i don't have the takara one, but in compare with my other batman/tdk-figures from hot toys, he matches perfect in there.

what's up with the deal with rismo? didn't he answer anymore or had he decided to not sell his medi?

no i just looked above to the quote from you I've posted before my message :D

but trust me, the height of the figure is perfect. i don't have the takara one, but in compare with my other batman/tdk-figures from hot toys, he matches perfect in there.

what's up with the deal with rismo? didn't he answer anymore or had he decided to not sell his medi?

I have no idea what happened with rismo, he just stopped replying to my emails. :sick

I really was looking forward to having his figure, but now I will just have to try and do a head mod myself and find someone who can paint it good. smallstudios didn't reply to me either about it.

Why get this with the DX being available?...

finally got the time and bought some led-stripes for my detolf. I've put now the pod and the medi together

demed.png

demed2.png

demed3.png

demed4.png

demed5.png

demed6.png

How in the world does the batpod fit into that detolf? Can you show a pic from further back so we can see the full setup? Awesome pics btw

How in the world does the batpod fit into that detolf? Can you show a pic from further back so we can see the full setup? Awesome pics btw

Thanks alot :)
It's not the detolf from ikea, it has to be 2x wider then the one from ikea:

detolf.png

can we have a close up shot of your OC bats?! looks amazing there! like when hes walking thru the jail cells

Yeah Thrust - great display. I wish I found a case like that before I picked up a detolf... Yours is the perfect size.

Love the OC Bats in stroll mode as well. :)

Wow talk about perfect fit! Nice find

The lighting he has above the Medi now brings out the beautiful shapes and details it really has. Lovely!

I remember the months it took him building the original suit. :D

Totally amazed by your set up Thrust. Simply stunning, would love to know where I could get one of those cabinets.

Also your OC Bats does look incredible as does your bat-pod. Quality.

Back