Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread -

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Dark Knight Batman - Photo Thread

sorry for posting a second message in a row, but for the first time in my life I've tried photoshop and that's my result :D

tdk-medi.png

hope you like it :)

Congratz dude, It's cool! Continue :banana

sorry for posting a second message in a row, but for the first time in my life I've tried photoshop and that's my result :D

tdk-medi2.png

hope you like it :)

Nice work for a first time photoshop user!!!
Trust me, U will get addicted to photoshop, very very useful for editing photos and adding that extra touch to it.

thanks alot guys for your motivating comments :) i really appreciate it a lot!

and you're right jun, it was really fun to play with the effects but you can easily overdo it with too much effects and it just doesn't look right anymore. I had so many times, which I've went back with the progress, because it just doesn't look realy anymore.

Looks like a clip from a movie, great work. For first time photo shop, you've got it down. Looking forward to seeing more.

How does this compare scale wise to the Hot Toys figures?

I've heard the scale is a little off, but he does look a lot better than the HT version to me.

I've heard the scale is a little off, but he does look a lot better than the HT version to me.

Its perfect, the other medicom figures are much smaller but this one is perfect and is much better than the original hot toys dark knight batman....BUT i suggest you wait for the DX batman

4017548773_d207022016.jpg
4017548751_d6ddd104b1.jpg

Thanks for the advice guys, think I might hold of for the DX though. It looks amazing.

The only thing that I HATE on this figure WAS the cape!
thank you lforigno, It's awesome buddy
batman.jpg

Merci dude :)
Nygma > Nop, no modded, just photoshopped ;)
medic.jpg

Back