Medicom Berserk RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never noticed AmiAmi do this "on sale soon" thing. It seems so silly to me :lol

They have to create the listing for the pre-order. Gives the customer a chance to see where to pre-order.

They've been doing it for awhile.

They do that for the upcoming RAH generally (but it's recent), they also have pictures and announces before everyone else so they put more effort for the RAH and also tend to have the sales for themself :lol .

I'd say 2nd to Seb :lecture

It looks good, but would be nice if they got away from rubber belts... but that's they style I guess.

I thought I had seen the Guts figures that Seb had made but I do not recall him make a Band of the Hawk version like this Medicom one. Since you brought it up would ya' help a fellow Berserk brutha' out with a link? His other Guts figures are incredible; I can only imagine how awesome a Seb version of this Band of the Hawk Guts would be.:pray:

Indeed they are, even if they had to stop the Jojo line for the moment :monkey2.

I know right? It makes me so sad. The Jojo line is awesome :monkey2

Who do you want them to make from Jojo? I'd like to see a Lisa Lisa, William Zeppeli, Hermes, Steel Ball Run Dio, etc.. There are so many I would like to see!

I liked the look of Berserk when I saw some in passing years ago but never investigated, is the anime up to par with the manga? not sure if I'd rather watch or read it haha, what do you guys think?

I liked the look of Berserk when I saw some in passing years ago but never investigated, is the anime up to par with the manga? not sure if I'd rather watch or read it haha, what do you guys think?

The anime isn't on par the manga the manga is 1000 times better.

You have to read the manga.

I know right? It makes me so sad. The Jojo line is awesome :monkey2

Who do you want them to make from Jojo? I'd like to see a Lisa Lisa, William Zeppeli, Hermes, Steel Ball Run Dio, etc.. There are so many I would like to see!

First complete the parts that they started :p, I was waiting a lot to see Diavolo/Doppio and King Crimson but nothing :(.
Also Johnny to go with Gyro even if Gyro has the small scale body, but they can redo it :monkey3.

And part1-2 characs too with new body would be awesome !

But the one that I certainly want to see most would be Funny Valentine with D4C (one of my fav stand).

I say watch the 25 episode Anime first, by the end of it you'll be reading the manga anyway. I got into Berserk that way myself, at the tail end of the VHS tape trading era, and it took forever before I could find out what happened next. You won't have that problem.

The only real issue is when you get caught up with the manga you'll be waiting forever for the next chapter.:gah:

Got the figure pre-ordered BTW, starting out to be an expensive 2014.

The anime isn't accurate to the manga though it tones down the mythical aspect of the series. He should just go straight manga and watch the other stuff after he's finished.

First complete the parts that they started :p, I was waiting a lot to see Diavolo/Doppio and King Crimson but nothing :(.
Also Johnny to go with Gyro even if Gyro has the small scale body, but they can redo it :monkey3.

And part1-2 characs too with new body would be awesome !

But the one that I certainly want to see most would be Funny Valentine with D4C (one of my fav stand).

Yeah Funny Valentine and D4C are some of my favorites too. He was a great villain and that stand was super interesting, a lot more so than King Crimson was. Kira will always be the coolest Jojo villain though. Killer Queen was awesome.

They should probably redo Gyro. Give him a new color scheme and make him taller.

Now that they even make Eva I can't help but wonder why Medicom chooses to continue to make the stands non poseable.

Who am I kidding I'm going to end up buying this version of Guts and then 6 months later when the black swordsman version is announced I'll get that too. As a rule if it's a Berserk action figure it must be bought.

20130623181307.jpg

This piece is looking really impressive. The helmet looks slightly weathered too I'll definitely pose him with the helmet on top of the screaming sculpt. He's going to look awesome. Too bad I don't have any monster figures he could be fighting.

This piece is looking really impressive. The helmet looks slightly weathered too I'll definitely pose him with the helmet on top of the screaming sculpt. He's going to look awesome. Too bad I don't have any monster figures he could be fighting.

This is the hawks version he shouldn't be fighting monsters pair him up with a guy in armor.

Yeah Funny Valentine and D4C are some of my favorites too. He was a great villain and that stand was super interesting, a lot more so than King Crimson was. Kira will always be the coolest Jojo villain though. Killer Queen was awesome.

They should probably redo Gyro. Give him a new color scheme and make him taller.

Now that they even make Eva I can't help but wonder why Medicom chooses to continue to make the stands non poseable.

Kira is awesome that's for sure ! I really like Pucci too.

Indeed and when they re-release Gyro (after beeing a WF exclu) I thought they will make him taller but nope, stay the same.

I was thinking the same for the stands and now I kinda wonder if they won't release them again fully articulated one day, but I don't know if the design will be as good as the actual, some could be complicated.

Back