Medicom Berserk RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one I linked you in your WTB thread is the cheapest price I could find.

@godaiking I was never into Berserk. I just saw it an Fantasia Movie Festival in Montreal because I gotten free tickets.

Damn what have I been watching all my life.

I think I went through 200+ chapters in 2 days. Just basically vedged out for 2 days and read it all.

I hope the mangaka finishes the story before he dies.:pray:

I agree its a brilliant story but I hope we get to see the end. I watched the anime series long ago. Recently last year finally I read the manga and wow.

The only thing that I don't like is how the story feels so dragged out. Plus they added much younger characters near the end for sometimes so-so reasons.

I also feel bad for skipping Griffith's chapters after his whole resurrection thing. They should really hurry up and get to that freaking island, finish that Brovorce Guts and Griffith are having.

tumblr_mcbo6gmyvf1r0qoyso1_500.gif

The only thing that I don't like is how the story feels so dragged out. Plus they added much younger characters near the end for sometimes so-so reasons.

I also feel bad for skipping Griffith's chapters after his whole resurrection thing. They should really hurry up and get to that freaking island, finish that Brovorce Guts and Griffith are having.

tumblr_mcbo6gmyvf1r0qoyso1_500.gif

I agree you think guts will kill Griffith ?

Back