Medicom Berserk RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is back in the 80s Japanese manga/anime started to gain world wide influence...

This figure looks awesome, I'll see if I can get my hands on it :drool

I hope they will follow up with Guts in Blackswordsman and Berserker armor.

It's nice to see so many Berserk fans. It's one of my all time favorites as well. You guys should read Vagabond you might like it.

It's nice to see so many Berserk fans. It's one of my all time favorites as well. You guys should read Vagabond you might like it.

I owned the manga and sold it. I never got around to reading it. I know it's based off an actual swordsmen.

I don't care if it's not the Black Swordsman or Berserker armored version of Guts, the character is still great no matter what and I'm definitely getting it. I do hope to see the other two versions as well as Griffith (preferably reborn) version.

Anyone know of Medicom track record I know they didn't finish the Dbz line any other anime lines they didn't finish. Would be sad if they didn't finish this line.

Anyone know of Medicom track record I know they didn't finish the Dbz line any other anime lines they didn't finish. Would be sad if they didn't finish this line.

They won't. They never do more than a figure or two from a line. Only real exception is Jojo. They even had Naruto and they only did two. At most we will see Griffith and then if we got anymore they would probably be convention exclusives that end up going for three hundred or more.

This has been something I've long been missing. I'll buy him as a stand alone, but I'd really want at least Casca, Griffith, and a Black Swordsman. :pray:

At any rate one of my most often rewatched anime, easy buy. :yess:

They had full line of Kamen Riders & Ultraman.

If there's an exclusive that'd be Femto.

I prefer Swordsman ver than Black Swordsman as i don't believe Medicom has the ability to create a good Black Swordsman.

They won't. They never do more than a figure or two from a line. Only real exception is Jojo. They even had Naruto and they only did two. At most we will see Griffith and then if we got anymore they would probably be convention exclusives that end up going for three hundred or more.

While I prefer the black swordsman and berserker armor Guts more, this movie version of Guts makes perfect sense to make especially since it will coincide with the third movie's blu-ray release. With that being said Medicom did a bang up job capturing Guts from the new movies. Sculpt, proportions, the outfit it looks spectacular. I might buy this on the principal of it being a Berserk figure.

They had full line of Kamen Riders & Ultraman.

If there's an exclusive that'd be Femto.

I prefer Swordsman ver than Black Swordsman as i don't believe Medicom has the ability to create a good Black Swordsman.

I don't really count the Kamen Rider stuff since that is coinciding with Bandai though I think the Jojo line might be as well. They are co produced and I imagine Bandai pays Medicom in part to make them so there's reason to keep making them.

Recently their exclusives have been variants or actually non main characters. They went for a rather unpopular irrelevant character for Gantz for example and chose to make the non main units of the Cyborg 009 the other exclusives. I wouldn't imagine Griffith in any form to be an exclusive, but it's possible I suppose. You never know with Medicom.

Figure looks awesome, but did Medicom fix their scale problem ie their 1/6 is not really 12 inches and smaller than a regular 1/6 figure?

A lot of their figures are more than twelve inches tall now. Guts will probably be one of them.

Anyone watch the third film it's out watching it right now no subs yet though.

Back