Medicom Berserk RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not so sure about Medicom's muscle bodies. We all know about the trouble with medicom's bodies.

This is the best news all year, hopefully we get everything else to follow BUT PLEASE MEDICOM LET THIS BE NEXT:
berserk_v31_046.jpg

Oh wow Guts doesn't actually come out till February that's a long time from now. I'll preorder him and see if more Berserk stuff comes out in the meantime.

Oh wow Guts doesn't actually come out till February that's a long time from now. I'll preorder him and see if more Berserk stuff comes out in the meantime.

He's up for order how much does he run?

This is an awesome figure! What a great representation of Guts! As a long time fan of the manga, this is a pretty cool version to get. Hopefully it means there will actually be more.

If the Jojo stuff is anything to go by Guts should be really articulated despite looking bulky. Jotaro's articulation is insane. Guts' outfit is a bit more restrictive, but not much. Arms and legs look to have complete free range of motion.

qhjfQKw8LncPzJX9fvCVtw.jpg

Not sure how to get this in a better resolution. He looks really good here. Actually better than in the promotional shots I think. The cape looks like it will be some fun to work with. Piccolo's cape was a lot of fun too.

Pic not working :(

Whoops you're right.

Well it's the Guts picture from here.

https://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/1258181/index

It's a great shot.

As for the price, I'm guessing Guts will be pretty tall and the Berserk license might be expensive since more or less all Berserk figures and statues have been fairly pricey. He also comes with alternate heads and that helmet too.

I wonder how tall he will be. He's listed as 300mm on AmiAmi, but I'm pretty sure they say that for every Medicom piece. Even Saber is listed as 300mm but she's a shorty :lol

I'm guessing about 15 hours from now, it says "sales period 06/24/13 00:00", so midnight Japan time it should go on sale... But I'm guessing, so don't hold me to that.

I'm guessing about 15 hours from now, it says "sales period 06/24/13 00:00", so midnight Japan time it should go on sale... But I'm guessing, so don't hold me to that.

Yeah that makes sense. I'll keep an eye out.

Back