Medicom Berserk RAH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw the third movie with another Berserk fan and we definitely enjoyed it. Intense movie all around. With that being said I preordered one of these. This and link will be my first two medicom pieces and hopefully not the last.

Did you feel dirty at the end? I did. That scene was more savage than its predecessor. More savage, twisted, and deranged.

But the skull knight was ****ing awesome. God damn he's such a badass.

Did you feel dirty at the end? I did. That scene was more savage than its predecessor. More savage, twisted, and deranged.

Agreed the scene at the end was brutal made me hate Griffith all over again.so good to see the skull knight love his character.

The scene at the end was epic I got hyped when I seen the black swordsman.

Seriously, I didn't want it to end; I'd hope we would have seen him don his prosthetic, cape, armor and his new sword. Give the viewer some hope for the character; not some symbolic morning dawn. I guess the trade off was skull knight's presence during his breakdown; holding his hand through his hard times. :lol

Seriously, I didn't want it to end; I'd hope we would have seen him don his prosthetic, cape, armor and his new sword. Give the viewer some hope for the character; not some symbolic morning dawn. I guess the trade off was skull knight's presence during his breakdown; holding his hand through his hard times. :lol

Wondering will we see lost children or the black swordsman arc next in this medicom line I really hope they make Casca.

Skull Knight makes an appearance in the movie? That's awesome. I've always really liked him. His design is simple yet absolutely amazing and he's a very interesting character.

I felt the ending scene was a few notches more brutal than the original anime's version of dat scene. However, I felt the movie captured the manga's depiction of the decent into hell quite well. You can feel the madness and intense feelings brewing throughout the ending scene of the movie. Man Griffith was just taunting the hell out of Guts. :horror

I felt the ending scene was a few notches more brutal than the original anime's version of dat scene. However, I felt the movie captured the manga's depiction of the decent into hell quite well. You can feel the madness and intense feelings brewing throughout the ending scene of the movie. Man Griffith was just taunting the hell out of Guts. :horror

:horror:horror:horror:horror

That's about right.

:lol

That Griffith guy is confusing; I haven't read that arc in forever so certain things seem fresh to me. Now, I dunno how true to the series it is; that's another issue.

:horror:horror:horror:horror

That's about right.

That Griffith guy is confusing; I haven't read that arc in forever so certain things seem fresh to me. Now, I dunno how true to the series it is; that's another issue.

Its very true to the manga just its a movie that is watered down alot of key character moments are gone.

Its very true to the manga just its a movie that is watered down alot of key character moments are gone.

I actually went back and read the chapter that scene was based upon; Guts did not even get that close to Griffith at all; it's sort of cool that they added that moment cause Griffith had a WTF look on his face; priceless.

I actually went back and read the chapter that scene was based upon; Guts did not even get that close to Griffith at all; it's sort of cool that they added that moment cause Griffith had a WTF look on his face; priceless.

Yea when i was watching wait that didn't happen hoping they continue on with the movies .

I think the added scene was pretty cool as it showed Guts as being one abnormally strong human. :clap And yes Griffith's reaction was excellent. Wiped that damn confident evil smirk right off his face.

So tempted.

hunger-games-quotes-23_large.gif

Just watched the third movie. Possibly the most disturbing anime I've ever seen and way more violent than the 90s show. Definitely not for the squeamish.

With that said, I can't wait for this figure!

I want that badly trying to get the black swordsman release hard to find.

The one I linked you in your WTB thread is the cheapest price I could find.

@godaiking I was never into Berserk. I just saw it an Fantasia Movie Festival in Montreal because I gotten free tickets.

Damn what have I been watching all my life.

I think I went through 200+ chapters in 2 days. Just basically vedged out for 2 days and read it all.

I hope the mangaka finishes the story before he dies.:pray:

Back